GORILLA VS. BEAR has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://gorillavsbear.net
and update your bookmarks.



Monday, August 21, 2006

birdmonster + division day: live in dallas


(flier by Garrison Reid)

My favorite left-coasters, Birdmonster, are making their triumphant return to Dallas this week to play the Doublewide. This time, they're bringing their friends from L.A., Division Day, who are making their first trip east of California. We (and everyone else) have lauded the greatness of Birdmonster's live show since we first saw them back in March, and we can't wait to see how the songs from Division Day's awesome debut LP, Beartrap Island, sound live. See you kids there!

Division Day Tigers mp3
Birdmonster 'Cause You Can mp3

********************************

also:

Daytrotter had Cold War Kids drop by to do an in-studio performance, and they've posted the mp3s, including two unreleased songs. Check 'em out.

********************************

Finally, most of you guys have loved our boy Austin LaRoche's contributions so far (the Hipster Test, Pitchfork & Lolla observations from a 'non-indie' dude). Dude has even gotten some real press for his young column. But, we feel like we've sort of thrown him out into the wild (you know, anonymous commenters and all) without making a proper introduction. This week, we let him remedy that with his new column, Allow Myself to Introduce... Myself.

"Okay, I'm not gonna lie. This is a "get it out of the way" column. We're going to spend the next couple of minutes doing a little "meet and greet," and I'm going to explain what I'm aiming for with this thing and also throw you guys some potential ideas for future pieces. Alright, let's get this puppy started..." (click Read More link)

General Info--My name's Austin LaRoche. I work for my family's special needs non-profit organization and live in Chicago with my girlfriend, Rachael, who will undoubtedly be a running character in my work. (You guys will love Rach, she's related to Jessi Spano...I'm not even kidding.) I'm also an amateur photographer who will hopefully have a business running soon that I will certainly link the second the webpage is up. Okay, now that the "nobody really cares, dude" section of this piece is over, we'll move on to the column.

Column Info--First...we need a name. I debated on whether to call it "The Goose of Beverley Road" or "Whatever Happened to my Rock n' Roll?" for two weeks, changing my mind every two seconds. Now, we're scratching those. What I want to do is hold a contest, where I let the readers name the column. You know, in the spirit of community and everything. So if you have an idea (and please feel free to even send funny ones like "you're the worst writer in the world, get off GVB and poke needles in your retinas," I'm up for anything) throw it my way at AustinLaRoche@gmail.com.

(Funny note about gmail: Am I the only one who thinks this is the perfect thing for those of us who had goofy email names like Gatorfan64 and QTchik10938 to make professional email addresses we would show employers? You know, because our generation--people in their early 20s--were the pioneers of the net and now we're all grown up and we have to give up on those. RIP Jesuswasme@mindspring.com.)

One of the big ideas I have for this column is to make it interactive. I like the idea of doing mailbags, having contests, and enjoying and discussing music together. You've got my email, so shoot me over a funny question or two, remember, the more random the better. For instance, this would be a great question...

"Who is the sports equivalent to Voxtrot?"

The obvious answer is Reggie Bush...but that will take 700 words to explain, so I'll save it for a mailbag. But hopefully you get the idea. And please don't be afraid to send anything too random or off topic--you never know what I'll answer and how I'll answer it.

Okay, we've covered the mailbag. How about a vision? I've reviewed two festivals and created a test, what else do I have up my sleeve? Well, I don't want to get too into it, but I will give a few random insights into upcoming columns.

--If you like The Strokes, you may not like this column. I once wrote an 8 page paper in college about the Strokes and how they are contrived, overrated, and I even think I used the word "posers" in it. I'm a huge proponent of the Ron Burgundy "agree to disagree" mentality, so I hope you Strokesters will be as well.

--I think every music fan has a love/hate relationship with Pitchfork. Everyone writes about them. As much as I'd like to avoid them at all costs, they too will be picked on periodically. They've become too important in the music world to avoid, and much too arrogant, inconsistent, and "anti-blogger" for me to be nice to. So if somehow there's a big Pitchfork fan out there, be prepared.

--I love to make fun of things that I do. For instance, in the hipster test, someone asked why I picked on Ryan Adams. Ryan Adams is my favorite musician of the modern era, but he's certainly someone we can laugh about a lot as well. I mean, did anyone else hear his lame "egg speech" at Lollapalooza? Has anyone ever been "un-funnier" at a concert? Also, I made a few facebook cracks. I love facebook. On the same note, Rachael already has the season premiere of "Laguna Beach" scheduled to be TiVo-ed, so every time I make LC and Heidi jokes, know that I've had to watch at least some of it. This is something I'm not proud of. At all. In fact, I think Chris may have just fired me.

--I am a pop culture junkie and will make lots of TV and sports references. Not everyone will get every joke. This is okay.

(PS--Did anyone else watch the World Series of Pop Culture? Was there ever an event that sounded so cool but ended up being so boring and dull? Where did that announced come from? The morgue? Regardless, I will enter the World Series at some point in my life and I will win. You have my official guarantee right here.)

--I love the (Quick note: yada yada yada) off-topic ramblings. It's fun for me. And the more random the better. Random is always fun. See The Hipster Test.

--Although I will be serious on some columns, I never want to come off as "preachy." Please send the hate emails if I start telling everybody what to do, where to buy, or to boycott a product. I hate those people. See Fox News nightly broadcasters.

--I don't like as much music as bloggers do. I could never list 50 albums I've loved this year because I think I've only liked 6-7. Not to say anyone is wrong for loving 50 albums, because we all know "that guy" who loves every album you ever give him. This guy is always fun and I hope every crowd has one. In fact, I think 42% of MP3 bloggers are "that guy."

--- I don't think I will ever laugh harder while writing a column than I did with "The Hipster Test." This means that I don't think, at least comically, I can ever top that piece. You know, for those of you who took it as a comical piece of irony instead of being pissed off that you're a bit hipper than you thought. Anyway, don't expect to laugh AS HARD each time.
(Quick note: I hate having to get all of this out of the way. But it's necessary. We need to kick this thing off with an "intro" column. Here's my grandmother's favorite joke for those of you still around waiting for a laugh--"What's teenier than a teeny-weeny ant? An ant's teeny weeny!" Now you have a little more insight into the bloodline I inherited.)

--I contradict myself. I am a hypocrite. Not on purpose, but we're all human. I'd bet that I've already been preachy with something in this column. I'm just saying, sometimes everything won't line up in my arguments. It's life. I'd love to meet one person who doesn't contradict themselves. But hey, call me out on it, it's the right move.


Okay, I'm feeling like we've covered enough ground for this "intro" column. Chris and I have agreed on posting the column every Monday. Depending on the response, we'll see if we need more or less columns each week. In the mean time, please send me your ideas for the name of the column, I'll talk to Chris about a possible prize for the winner (I'm thinking the GVB franchise can shell out a new car or something at this point, right?) and don't be afraid to shoot me a couple random questions for the first mailbag.

Phew. This thing is over. I feel like we didn't laugh enough together this week. So here's a few "replacement questions" for the hipster test, assuming you thought a few of the preguntas were unfair or unfitting. Until next time...

Your favorite character on Family Guy is...

1. I've hated that show since they started picking on President Bush
2. Who doesn't have Stewie as their favorite?
3. Giggity-giggity
4. Meg
5. Cartoon characters are faker than Hollywood actors! Except for a few ninja cartoons from the Ukrainian underground. The smartest writing you'll ever experience.

Beck...

1. Is that guy who sang "You're a loser, baby," that's my favorite one-hit wonder
2. Not too good--besides, who likes Scientologists?
3. Has like 15-20 songs I like
4. Musical genius, musical icon
5. I don't think we're talking about the same "Beck" here, but there's a "Beck" from Greenland with the best reggae album of all time, When Ya Bleak, Ya Bleak

We meet at a music festival. You have taken the Hipster Test and you know that I am the creator of that said test. When we meet, you...

1. Tell me that Jason and Steven from Laguna Beach are better looking and richer than I'll ever be and making fun of people for liking them is why I'm going to hell.
2. Tell me you didn't get everything, laughed a few times, and would like to offer me a beer.
3. Tell me you thought it was hilarious, fair, and you enjoyed the Hipster Test experience fully. You ask what I like to drink, and then offer to buy me that Captain and coke.
4. Tell me it's lame to put questions like this into a column in an attempt to get free drinks at music festivals.
5. Blind-side me with a kick to the groin, hand me your 100 page thesis on the Jakota, Oregon blind hip-hop scene, and run away screaming "Hipster my ass!"

Bookmark and Share

25 comments:

Blogger Mister Joseph said...

hey chris--

did you happen to catch the good show last night? Voot Cha Index...if you find those songs you simply *must* post them, as a service to all things good and nice in the world.

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't rip off Bill Simmons's entire bit - reader mailbags, girlfriend as recurring character, sports equivalent/pop culture equivalent debates, the funny and creative ways you'll injure yourself if something happens. i.e. "poke needles in your retinas", layout out the ground rules in painstaking detail, etc...

I liked your first hipster test, just don't cop The Sports Guy's entire schtick. Work on the originality for those of us that read his column as well as GvB - which may be just me, but still...

11:28 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

what is the date of the Birdmonster show? You didn't get a chance to catch Okkervil @ Hermann Hall on Friday - was surpised to see you didn't post anything on the show.

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Austin LaRoche said...

To the anonymous guy (who we wwill now call Alfonso) calling out the Bill Simmons similarities, I feel you had a good call out on some regards and think I should address this. When brainstorming everything I wanted to write in that column, one of the things I remember wishing to add was that I was heavily influenced by the Sports Guy. He's why I was a writing major. The "pins in the retinas" line, yeah, cheap gimmick ripoff, I needed to fill the line. No excuses, only apologies. The mailbags? Do you read other sports journalists? Perhaps Stewart Mandel of www.si.com or even many of the other columnists on espn.com. The point is, no one else is doing this in music. The idea is to do this stuff musically. As far as the "sports equivilant" quesiton I presented, it's Simmons-esque, yes, but only being read by the sports world, not the music world. The point is, music has a void in its writing. It's either critical or "street teamy" in my mind. You either want the world to know and love your favorite band, or you want to critique every little detail. I'd like to bring some humor to music writing, and I'd like to do it from an HONEST fan's POV. However, as I've tried to convey in my column, please don't be afraid to call me out, I won't always agree, but like with Alfonso, I will not deny when I screw some things up. It's hard with this stuff, because like musicians who are influenced by artists, you never want to do the same schtick as another writer, even if he's a major influence. How come the Strokes never got this with every post-punk band from the 70s? And for those of you who have no idea what we're talking about, I'm sorry I've written this long message, and please keep reading and enjoying the column.

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Austin said...

Shoulda edited that last comment, I think you could play a drinking game where everyone had to take a swig for every time I used the phrase "the point is." Whoops

12:15 PM  
Anonymous shannon p said...

oh man i wish i could make it over for that show. Sounds like it's gonna be a fun night. Tell mr. lenhart i said hello.

1:25 PM  
Blogger ashlee said...

wow... i would write on the the commentary like that a year ago... chris you've got yourself a sidekick for sure!

2:28 PM  
Blogger mixed said...

And I thought I was the only guy who liked sports and (yikes) indie music. It always screws my friends up, they not being sports fans, when I go from describing the latest Menomena album, to talking about how many yards Portis rushed for on Sunday. And for sure, it did sound quite Bill Simmons-esque. That's okay with me as he's awesome and they should probably have 2 of him on staff. Luckily, you avoided any "Rounders" references...that would have condemned you immediately. Nice though..I'm really looking forward to the column.

4:22 PM  
Anonymous apinbackfan said...

I was also very surprised to not see any posts about the Okkervil River show on Friday. Especially since a great local band like Pleasant Grove was the opening act. It was a good show and a bargain for $10, especially if you got one of the free posters which they have posted on their myspace page. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=4005008

5:09 PM  
Blogger JAX said...

how fucking great is "God Make Up Your Mind"

oooh chills. Be good to m'boys! let them know that jaxxy misses them!

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Josh said...

Jax is right - it might be my favorite thing they've done. I'm pretty convinced that Daytrotter has a deal with the devil to be getting stuff this good.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Jesse a.k.a. The Vicar said...

See you at the DD/Birdmonster show!

11:01 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

you coming, Jesse? sweet!

11:56 PM  
Anonymous anders levant said...

plenty of people like indie rock and sports. i'm not holed up in the corner of my basement applying mascara while i weep to some fucking bright eyes song. man, some of you guys take this indie rock aesthetic way too seriously. it's just music, bitches! eat a sandwhich and get some sun.

oh, the non indie dude wrote an page paper about how the strokes are poseurs. ummkay... how non-indie of you.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Team Clermont Lucas said...

I am an indie rock dude (I think) and I love college football with every fiber of my being. In fact, most of my indie rock pals, many of whom are or have been members of semi-barely well-known indie rock bands, love football and/or baseball. I think Athens is a pretty big hipster sports town.

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is this guy not a hipster/indie guy?

Am I missing something?

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Austin:

Just a little note, call me a hater, whatever, on the hipster test:

I was admittedly slightly entertained, but would have moreso been had I not read about these observations (and many more astute and funny insights) before in The Hipster Handbook by Robert Lanham back when it came out in 2003. Same shit but with illustrations, more examples, etc. There's also a great post on somethingawful.com (also with pictures).

But I'm in the same boat as you. What with the hundreds of different categories in the 'scene' spectrum, whether emo, indie, mainstream, hip hop, whatever, there're guys dressed the part, there're guys name dropping and in-joking, haters judging from the back, etc.

Now I'm about to say something that may deserve some hating on your part, Austin: preaching (directed to other commenters). Listen to music that makes you feel good, wear clothes that make you feel comfortable, and fuck labels.

'Indie dude,' 'non-Indie dude,' whatever it's all the same. He's a blogger who has his own taste of music (indie and mainstream) and writes well. Lookin forward to your column and I'm sure you can top that oft-repeated hipster qualification post with something original and innovative.

PEACE
-Pascal (like the triangle, the unit of pressure, french mathematician philosopher, etc.)

6:14 PM  
Blogger Eric Grubbs said...

Looks like all systems are go for me with the show. Shall be a bloggers summit at the Double Wide!

7:40 PM  
Anonymous the people, really said...

listen austin, anonymous (or alfonso... whatever) is the voice of the people. you should stop making such a big deal about it, and post less bloated entries for us to read. this is a blog, not a thesis paper for Standard Indie Rock Snob 101: How to Correctly Peer Down Your Nose at Any Overhyped Band and Yet Appear to Remain Uninterested and Cool.

Even by leaving this comment, I am sure I am encouraging you and your repetitive rants. Negative attention is attention anyways.

12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^ nice blog!! thanks a lot! ^^

徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 離婚, 離婚,

徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 征信, 征信, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 征信, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信

2:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^ nice blog!! ^@^

徵信, 徵信, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 感情挽回, 婚姻挽回, 挽回婚姻, 挽回感情, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信, 捉姦, 徵信公司, 通姦, 通姦罪, 抓姦, 抓猴, 捉猴, 捉姦, 監聽, 調查跟蹤, 反跟蹤, 外遇問題, 徵信, 捉姦, 女人徵信, 女子徵信, 外遇問題, 女子徵信, 徵信社, 外遇, 徵信公司, 徵信網, 外遇蒐證, 抓姦, 抓猴, 捉猴, 調查跟蹤, 反跟蹤, 感情挽回, 挽回感情, 婚姻挽回, 挽回婚姻, 外遇沖開, 抓姦, 女子徵信, 外遇蒐證, 外遇, 通姦, 通姦罪, 贍養費, 徵信, 徵信社, 抓姦, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信公司, 女人徵信, 外遇

徵信, 徵信網, 徵信社, 徵信網, 外遇, 徵信, 徵信社, 抓姦, 徵信, 女人徵信, 徵信社, 女人徵信社, 外遇, 抓姦, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 女人徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社,

2:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

福~
「朵
語‧,最一件事,就。好,你西.........................................................................................................................................................................................

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

外遇外遇
外遇外遇
外遇外遇
外遇外遇
外遇 外遇
外遇 外遇

外遇 外遇 外遇
外遇 外遇 外遇 外遇
外遇


外遇 外遇
外遇

外遇 外遇
外遇
外遇

外遇 外遇
外遇 外遇 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 ,
外遇 外遇 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇外遇 外遇


外遇 外遇
外遇

外遇 外遇

外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇
劈腿劈腿
劈腿劈腿劈腿
劈腿劈腿劈腿喜帖
囍帖卡片
外遇外遇 外遇 外遇
外遇 外遇
外遇 外遇 外遇 外遇剖析 外遇調查 外遇案例 外遇諮詢 偷情 第三者外遇話題 外遇發洩 感情挽回 徵信社 外遇心態 外遇 通姦 通姦罪 外遇徵信社徵信社外遇 外遇 抓姦徵信協會徵信公司 外遇 徵信 包二奶 跟蹤 監控 徵信 徵信社 徵信 徵信社 徵信社 徵信社 徵信社 徵信 徵信 婚姻 婚前徵信 前科 查址 個人資料 外遇 第三者 徵信社 偵探社 抓姦 偵探社 偵探社婚 偵探社 偵探社
偵探家事服務家事服務家電維修家事服務家事服務家事服務家事服務
家事服務持久持久持久持久持久持久持久離婚
網頁設計徵信社徵信社徵信徵信社外遇離婚協議書
劈腿持久持久
持久持久持久
劈腿剖析徵信徵信社
外遇外遇外遇外遇徵信社
徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社
徵信徵信社徵信徵信
徵信徵信徵信徵信徵信徵信
徵信徵信徵信徵信
徵信徵信徵信
徵信徵信徵信
徵信徵信徵信徵信
徵信徵信社徵信社徵信社
徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社
徵信社

1:32 AM  
Blogger 123456 said...

货架上海货架苏州货架天津货架青岛货架重庆货架仓储货架深圳货架货架公司货架设备南京货架货架厂货架厂家广东货架上海货架公司上海货架厂货架制作货架设计广州货架服装货架北京货架悬臂式货架悬臂货架通廊式货架贯通货架贯通式货架驶入式货架重型仓储货架移动式货架生产货架货架制造货架配件货架加工销售货架浙江货架杭州货架展示货架货架价格深圳货架厂移动货架中型货架重力式货架中量型货架横梁式货架轻型货架轻量型货架广州货架厂托盘货架重型货架重量型货架角钢货架万能角钢货架不锈钢货架精品货架库房货架仓库货架阁楼式货架阁楼货架图书货架音像货架百变货架流利条东莞货架商场货架设备货架货架采购求购货架物流货架线棒货架线棒仓储设备苏州仓储设备仓储设备公司仓储设备有限公司北京仓储设备南京仓储设备物流设备北京物流设备南京物流设备苏州物流设备中国物流设备物流设备公司物流设备有限公司上海物流设备仓储物流设备超市设备超市货架收银台托盘木托盘塑料托盘纸托盘出口托盘上海托盘托盘厂熏蒸托盘深圳托盘叉车托盘广东托盘免熏蒸托盘

3:03 AM  
Blogger 全球台灣區優良徵信聯合網 said...

警安徵信聯合網
全球台灣區優良徵信聯合網
南區徵信公會
馬上辦徵信中心
馬上辦外遇徵信中心
國華專業徵信總部-徵信社
國華徵信社
全球華人徵信社
全球女人話題徵信
全國優良女偵探徵信
全國應收帳款部
中華警安徵信有限公司
ROC中華警安徵信
警安徵信南區營運處
國華徵信有限公司
國華徵信集團南區營運處
中華全國徵信專業人員協會
全國女人徵信有限公司
幸福徵信
兆豐徵信社

|徵信|徵信|徵信|徵信|徵信|
|徵信|徵信|徵信|徵信|徵信|
|徵信|徵信|徵信|徵信|徵信|
|徵信|徵信|徵信|徵信|徵信|

|徵信社|徵信社|徵信社|徵信社|徵信社|
|徵信社|徵信社|徵信社|徵信社|徵信社|
|徵信社|徵信社|徵信社|徵信社|徵信社|
|徵信社|徵信社|徵信社|徵信社|徵信社|

|外遇|外遇|外遇|外遇|外遇|
|外遇|外遇|外遇|外遇|外遇|
|外遇|外遇|外遇|外遇|外遇|
|外遇|外遇|外遇|外遇|外遇|

|抓姦|抓姦|抓姦|抓姦|抓姦|
|抓姦|抓姦|抓姦|抓姦|抓姦|
|抓姦|抓姦|抓姦|抓姦|抓姦|
|抓姦|抓姦|抓姦|抓姦|抓姦|

|偵探|偵探|偵探|偵探|偵探|
|偵探|偵探|偵探|偵探|偵探|
|偵探|偵探|偵探|偵探|偵探|
|偵探|偵探|偵探|偵探|偵探|

|尋人|尋人|尋人|尋人|尋人|
|尋人|尋人|尋人|尋人|尋人|
|尋人|尋人|尋人|尋人|尋人|
|尋人|尋人|尋人|尋人|尋人|

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

... ...