GORILLA VS. BEAR has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://gorillavsbear.net
and update your bookmarks.



Monday, September 11, 2006

the Hot IQs



I just returned from the South Park Music Festival, and I had a great time. The views were obviously amazing, and I had the chance to meet some awesome people. And despite being unfamiliar with about 99% of the bands playing the festival, there were definitely some musical highlights. Up first, Denver's Hot IQs:


The Hot IQs

The Hot IQs play intelligent, danceable, fuzzed-out power-pop that the band calls "wit rock" . The IQs have shared the stage with everyone from Built To Spill to Rogue Wave to AC Newman, and their sound is sure to appeal to fans of the new Thermals record. I had a chance to meet drummer Elaine Acosta at the panel I was speaking on, and needless to say, she was one of the highlights of the fest. In addition to the obvious reasons (see above photo), she was also one of the most enthusiastic and genuine artists I've ever met. She gave me a copy of the band's soon to be released, insanely catchy, and impossibly fun Dangling Modifier EP. I'm not sure if these are the finished versions, so I'll share a track from their debut full-length instead:

The Hot IQs Firecracker mp3

Watch the "Firecracker" video here. Highly recommended. Seriously.

Buy the record here. Or buy some Hot IQs panties. Either way. The Hot IQs will also be playing CMJ this year. Check them out if you get the chance.

*******************************

elsewhere:

WTF happened when I was gone? Apparently Austin LaRoche's last column caused some of you guys (mostly the anonymous ones. go figure.) to get all bent out of shape. Well in today's column, Austin responds to some of your comments, and in an unprecedented move on the blogosphere (especially on this blog), he admits when he was wrong!

These Pretzels Are Making Me Thirsty

Following up on College Radio Football
By: Austin LaRoche

Well, well, well, that College Radio Football column really riled a few of you up, didn't it? I really wanted to construct the official rules of concert etiquette this weekend, but I feel like we need to address this controversial column. . .

(click read more link for Austin's full column)



First and foremost, college football fans. My foot tastes pretty nice, Ohio State proved they were for real, and Texas proved they are a young team. I have 3 programs I hate, and in this order. . .

1. Miami
2. Ohio State
3. Texas

So as you can see, two of the three already have a loss. Ohio State may go on to win the national title, they truly looked like a great team, I have to admit. Maybe they aren't Death Cab after all, you guys can come up with a new band for them, I've already offered my ideas.

And also, FSU is nowhere close to number 6. I will make no excuses, our offense just isn't championship caliber, even if our D is. I guess us Ryan Adams fans need to hold our breath on that next album, right?

Now, back to the actual column. . .

I'm learning every week more and more about writing on the internet. I've realized there are some things I need to be prepared for. The first thing is how serious you all take these columns. I mean, the first installment of the For the Love of the Sound series aside, these columns are a ton of fun to write, and generally written to be something for you guys to read to break up your day, make you laugh from time to time, and to hopefully make you want to read more. For most of you, I feel I succeed almost every time. I get a ton of emails from fans telling me how much they enjoy the column, and if you ask anyone who writes in, they'll tell you I generally respond to their messages. I mean, who doesn't love fans? You guys are the readers, this stuff is for you.

But for a few people, who I'll call the "19 year-olds with no friends in their dorms who go online and write on message boards anonymously all day," these guys are really getting pissed off here, and as funny as it is, it's also pretty sad. For most readers, you don't understand them either. You don't fathom how someone could read an article like this last one, and get so mad, that you go on a message board and call the writer a "fucking idiot." I used to do that—when I was 15. My buddy and I thought we were funny doing stuff like that on message boards…and then we grew up. I thought the indie rock crowd was above all that, and for the most part, they are, it's always those few jackasses. So here's my question to the awesome readers (who are like 98% of you): do you know anyone you respect who goes on message boards and acts like a 15 year old? Yeah, me neither.

Likewise, while criticism is always appreciated, let's make it intelligent. C'mon, the column was "gay?" Back to the 15 year old comparison. I think most of you would agree that this site is above people like that. Yeah, that's right, I pulled out the "we're better" card, and I mean every word of it. GVB is an amazing site and a very important site to the music scene. You want to be one of those "that's gay" people, head over to Spin Magazine or Blender Magazine's sites and argue with the Fall Out Boy fans.

But enough spending time on the 2% of people who read these things, let's talk about the intentions behind this last column. Remember in High Fidelity (the movie version) when Jack Black comes in rocking around the store to "Walking on Sunshine" and then Rob destroys the tape and dismisses it? Then Jack Black says "I made this tape so it could be a fucking conversation stimulator, I was going to see your Top 5 favorite songs to play on Monday morning." That's what the column was intended to be. Conversation stimulator. I thought we'd get a lot more "while there were a few comparisons I agreed with, I think Louisville is more like Destroyer" type responses. I put a lot of thought into my comparisons, but I bet most hardcore fans of their teams know better comparisons than I would. Like the girl who went to LSU and mentioned the rowdy crowds and how she thought the Tigers were more like The Thermals than Wilco. I liked that. Don't know if I agree, but she responded the way I hoped everyone else would.

Doesn't anyone else think the internet is fun? I thought that's why we are such a "lists and polls" crazy culture. You learn something new every day.

Anyway, you could tell by reading the comments after the column that this thing received mixed reviews. I'd like to respond to a few of those comments for you all...

Which sucks more, being a poser or being a fucking idiot?

Love,
Your Mother


Dear Mom,

I’m sorry no one in your dorm room/cubicle likes you. But tell you what, you and your four friends can boycott GVB if you'd like, I don't think anyone would miss you. Go over to Blender until you grew up a few years.

I can't express how much I appreciate this post. It was the perfect (or as perfect as you can get) synthesis of two of my favorite things at the moment.

-Michael


Thanks, Michael, hope you enjoyed the football weekend.

Didnt everyone already do this column with simpson characters? next week can you do epl teams and the grime rappers they are akin too? ps. this was gay.

-Derek


Hey Derek, we appreciate you putting your name up there, most people like to go anon-a-non. I didn't know about the Simpsons thing (editor's note: Me either), perhaps a link? Regardless, hopefully you read above and can hang out with my mother over at Blender from now on.

Texas with an easy schedule? garbage.
texas tech, nebraska, okalahoma and texas a&m are all BCS quality teams. the big 12 is ridiculiusly loaded. every sigle team has talent, even down to lowly baylor.
watered down conference? take a look at the pac10.


Nebraska may have a team this year, but I don’t think Oklahoma is anything to be scared of. I like the Pac-10 this year, excluding Cal, I think there's some decent squads. Besides, betting on the "over" in a Pac-10 is money in the bank, maybe that's why I'm biased.

Those girls have boobs shaped like giant M&Ms.

Every girl on that campus hates the Cowgirls, I mean HATES. And I had a buddy who used to date one of them, pre-boob job, and everyone made fun of him because she looked like an alien. True story.

Is this a blog, or a fucking book? Why are your posts so damn long?

This is something I really want to apologize for. Chris just gave me his info and I plugged it into Blogger and couldn't figure out how to do the "Read More" option. My apologies. (editor's note: oops, i forgot)

Ugh... i'll leave all my nit-picking aside except for...

who the hell says anything about "i will sing you songs"?!?!?!

that song is a fucking masterpiece!!!!!!! i cannot believe....okay...i said i would leave it at that and i will....

ugh...

two conclusions:
1) you don't know too much about music.

2) you are pretentious when it comes to sports. knowing a couple players names on each big team doesn't impress me.


Congrats, anon, you won the award for the most contradictory response of the week! Now you call me a pretentious sports fan for knowing the players, eh? I didn't know my love for college football and the crazy research I do each season watching games and reading different preview magazines would ever make me "pretentious." I looked "pretentious" up for its official definition. Here ya go...

Pretentious--acting as though more important, valuable, or special than is warranted, or appearing to have an unrealistically high self-image. (Encarta)

Now would you call someone "pretentious" who wrote an article with music and sports opinions in which he describes that said article as "goofy" and even had this sentence in the intro, "Anyway, due to your emails and comments, I've realized a good number of you all out there in the indie blogosphere are sports fans as well, so this one's for you guys." Does that sound pretentious to you? Or would you call someone who flat out tells someone they don't know anything about music "pretentious?" How's that foot? (I'll get to mine in a second.)

And beyond that, let's talk about "I Will Sing Your Songs" as a "masterpiece"? Masterpiece? C'mon. I understand you're a big MMJ fan and all, but shouldn't we save "masterpiece" for stuff like "Desolation Row" or "London Calling?" You know, stuff, that actually goes beyond music? Regardless, I'm not going to nit pick, just those few things...


i usually hate your shit, but good work on this one.
buster davis was all over the place on monday night, but i don't think that game is a indication of how any team will do.
great comparison between miami and the strokes.
my fave team and my fave band, and as much as i hate to admit it you were spot on.

-Jordan


Thanks so much, Jordan. I usually hate your shit, too, but good work with this comment. Really great. Kidding aside, a Miami and Strokes fan? Wow, we'd get along about as well as an MTV reality couple. Keep reading, I'm sure you'll like 1 out of 7 columns. And PS, thanks for including your name and even a link, you'd have no idea how many people are uncomfortable doing this. We appreciate opposing opinions, especially when someone will back them up.

A)The Buckeyes will roll this weekend... by 10.
B) The Big XII does suck. Colorado lost to Montana State and Kansas State almost lost (24-23) to Illinois State. K-State didn't even score an offensive TD. Both Montana St. & ISU are D-1 AA schools... doesn't bode well for the Big XII.
C) The Big 10 is undefeated coming in to the weekend. Not a one of their 11 teams lost to anyone last weekend.
D) Ted Ginn could be one of the fastest players to ever play college football. Anthony Gonzales could be faster.
E) And finally, I'm no 'Nole fan, but those girls boobs were ri-dic-u-lous. I'm thinkin' about making a visit to the sunshine state.

-Tom Busler (No anonymity here)


Congrats Tom Busler, you win the "how do you like me NOW, I'm right, you're wrong, mini-wave in celebration of me" award. You called it, you were right, and I've enjoyed swallowing my foot all weekend (boy I've used that foot swallowing thing a bit too much, eh?). Congrats again, and by the way...make that visit, we've got the prettiest girls in the country. (This is where SEC schools start sending me the "No one is hotter than Auburn chicks" or "UGA chicks are the hottest" emails.)


I thought this column wasn't going to rip off Bill Simmons.

Although I understood your rationales for picking them, couldn't you have swapped the Sufjan and Spoon comparisons, given the perfect geographical matches that would have resulted?

Anyhow, I appreciate the effort that went into this truly massive post - just a little constructive criticism for ya.

–Josh


Something I should mention--I didn't take geography into consideration, I was looking more at status and recent history, although with REM and Athens and Spoon in Austin, there are possibilities galore. Maybe because the only band to ever come out of Tallahassee, Florida was Creed and I didn't want to have to post that.

Sorry if you thought it was Simmons-ish, I've seen him, Klosterman, and even this new guy on si.com named Pete McEntegart do a lot of pop culture/athlete/TV-comparison stuff. I thought this was an open door, or can I no longer compare music and sports and pop culture with anything? How much leeway am I allowed? And I'm being serious, here. I haven't seen anyone using the indie music scene this way, which is kind of why I started, and unless there's someone using it in THIS SCENE, I don't understand. Thanks for your props on the effort, I spent a ton of time on this thing, and I can't promise I won't have the Simmons influence, but I won't rip him off. I mean, I'm not calling my girlfriend the "Indie Gal," am I? I respect the call, Josh, I know I can tread that line a little too close sometimes.


This was an email...

eat that fucking foot you goddamn piece of shit
-Julian Cesar from THE Ohio State University


I got a feeling Julian's about as cool as a hand job. Big J, do us a favor and grab a few drinks over at the Blender Lounge with Derek and my mother. I hear they serve a great Shirley Temple, ya know, for the fifteen year olds.


PS--I will never respond to the 2% ever again. The "fucking idiot," "gay," and "piece of shit" people aren't on the GVB level and really don't deserve acknowledgement. I just felt like the ground rules for you clowns needed to be set, and they have. Done and done.

But alas, indie world, this week was just a breather, the last column took a lot out of me, so I had to make a light post this week. Next week, though, I'll give you my 2006-2007 Official Concert Rules of Etiquette and we can have a laugh…and yes, I have to tell you guys what I'm writing a week in advance so you can email me with the "so and so did something like that, you're a fucking gay idiot piece of shit."

Internet writing is fun. I'll see you all next week.

Bookmark and Share

40 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha

Austin wins, keep up the good work.

Though we'll have to agree to disagree on the strokes; but i'll let that one slide.

Adam from Canada

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Austin's response confirms he is a fucking idiot. Also, "gay" may be an appropriately ironic adjective for this overtly conservative music blog that tends to objectify women (very rarely is that a post appears with an attractive female musician when that is not the first thing mentioned by the reviewer) and spends more time collectively promoting sports and Sufjan Steven's Christmas collection than providing any serious music for our consumption.

call it the fraterinization of "independent" music, if you will. time to move on.

mr. anonymous

1:40 PM  
Blogger Julio Enriquez said...

Chris,I looked for you up at South Park...I only went up Friday night and came back to Denver the first night, wow , was that a mistake...Great shows and I got some pretty good pics of some of the bands and the Hot IQs and they are definitely one of the better local Denver bands for sure...

http://julioenriquez.blogspot.com/

1:47 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

mr. anon, i have to disagree with you on this comment. can i ask you why you still read and comment on this blog seemingly every single day if you feel that way?

go back through the archives, i think you'll find some very interesting and "serious" music for your "consumption."

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Random Sufjan-related question:

How much do you think he received from Chevrolet to feature the Chevy Avalanche on the cover of his album "The Avalanche"?

I'm guessing it was some pretty good coin.

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mr. anonymous sounds like a fag.

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Mr. Anonymous' Left Hand said...

Mr. Anonymous,

How come your coworkers never catch you masturbating at your desk? I ask only because it's clear you do it with such frequency.

On that note, you're kind of pathetic, Fagtown

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the Hot IQ's are Denver's best...then I seriously fear for the sake of Denver's music scene.

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot IQs are one of the best on the scene, but right now all anyone talks about is the Fray. which is really disappointing to me.

In a pretty conservative sate like CO its impressive we have any scene at all...

Fear befor the march of flames will soon be Denver’s band....

JJ
Proud member of what scene there is in Denver

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hot iqs rock! they are definitely one of the most talked about bands in these parts...and from what I hear, many other parts of the country too...

xXoO,
Leslie

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Matt said...

so cool that you went there man!
i was suppose to play the festival friday night, but got seriously sick and stuck in nyc... too bad for me.

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Michael said...

Seeing my name lumped in there with all the heels' and curs' intially scared me; I hope you didn't think I was being sarcastic. I truly appreciated the column and did have a pretty good football weekend (UGA won without a botched punt return.) Sorry your weekend was, if not spoiled, tarnished by the naysayers. Keep up the good work!

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the bloke on the left of that Hot IQ's picture one of the people in 'Road Trip'?



(I realise he's not, but damn he looks like him)

4:55 PM  
Anonymous derek said...

1) here is a link to the list i mentioned, http://heyjennyslater.blogspot.com/2005/12/letting-no-good-idea-go-unstolen-its.html
this was just the first one i found, i also belive deadspin did one.
2) yes, calling things gay is very immature and third grade-ish. but taking being called gay as some massive insult is also childish, i thought eveyone who had passd middle school was over it.
3)austin, i thought your big thing about this column was not being hipster elitist and wanting to share good music. so what do you do when i criticize your column? tell me to go fuck off and listen to shitty music. thanks bud. i do like this blog and check it everyday, i do like good music, and i'm not an immature little brat no matter how much you would like to write me off as one. i even love analogies. sorry i didnt like your pulitzer prize winning college football column, so i guess i'll just go read pitchfork for now on.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

derek, not to speak for Austin, but i hadn't seen that Simpsons thing either, so I don't think he was ripping it off.

and I don't think he's insulted that you called him "gay" as much as he is offended by the fact that you were obviously using the word as an insult. come on man, you're obviously a bright dude...did you honestly expect him to appreciate your admittedly lame comment? it's fine that you didn't like that column or if you don't read this blog anymore, but if you're going to take the time to rip something, come correct next time instead of just calling it "gay."

5:59 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

just a suggestion but for those of us not too interested in sports, I say more mp3s. Just a thought...

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it needs to be said that the typical writing on this blog is significantly better and more interesting than anything I've heard from Austin yet. This latest post criticizing the critics doesn't help. I don't think Austin is a "fucking idiot" and I wouldn't use the word "gay" as an insult, but I think gorilla vs. bear is on the whole a better blog without Austin's contribution.

For the Love of the Sound was decent, and the thing on nerds vs. hipsters was kind of funny, so there is at least some potential here, but the rest of the columns have seemed gimmicky. Austin, my advice would be to focus more on providing insight (humorous or otherwise) on the music and the scene.

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't bash the poor Sooners too much, it is possible that they will contend if Thompson ever gets in the groove as a quarterback. When you have Adrian Peterson how much does the quarterback matter anyway? Norman is a solid indie rock town too, flaming lips, starlight mints, evangelicals, even more that you haven't heard of yet but will very soon...you'll regret your OU bashing SOONER than later, lol (the lamest sentence ever written)

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally!! other people are getting smart to Hot IQ's!

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Josh said...

While I think that anon commenting is generally bad, I do understand why GvB tolerates it. Responding to such comments, though, especially with a post, is giving them too much credit and generally fueling the fire rather than putting it out.

I also think that Simmmons tries to use the "indie scene" now in making his sports and music comparisons, although The Killers are usually the best he can do. If I read one more U2 related column I'm going to throw up in my mouth a little.

See - we all rip off the Sports Guy. Like I said, I respect the effort that went into this post, and generally like sports commentary on music blog, but would just like to see more thought go into developing new and fresh ideas in this cultural intersection.

God this comment ended up being longer than most posts on my own blog.

1:04 AM  
Anonymous scot[t]us said...

even if you do hate the bucks, it was a great post, I give you a +10 (for troy smith).

I am going out there and saying you've gotta make the buckeyes the white stripes - tressel is jack white, calling the shots and throwing things together, and while you might find some of the stuff bland, there's always a huge crowd cheering him on. And they're both phenoms. But I may just be saying that because i love the white stripes almost as much as i love the bucks.

And with regards Julian Cesar - my guess is he was either A) trying to be funny ; or B) representative of the constant problem at OSU (and a lot of other huge state schools). A ton of very cool people go there, but a few bad apples consistently make us look retarded (see the people on campus setting fires after we beat texas). And 9 times out of 10, the people who pull these stunts don't even go to OSU, they're just in town for the game before they go back to their job at wal-mart in podunk ohio. As an OSU alum, my apologies for those morons.

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Nate said...

I agree that the humor columns are not up to the standards of the rest of this blog. I think Austin might fit in over at collegehumor.

12:15 PM  
Blogger corbin said...

I personally though that gay comment was very funny. Although i have a childish sense of humor

1:33 PM  
Blogger Bag ' 0 ' Pipes said...

Austin, great responses. I think what we are seeing is the normal reaction to change. This blog has been a fav of many people anon and commentors with sack, I mean names ;) for a while and this is just a common reaction to something new and out of the norm. Anyway as I have said in the past keep up with the great writing and please keep it new and fresh.

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess i just dont get it. I come to GVSB to discover new things, not to read about who hates who, and what is gay or not. Austin your posts are long, and well rather boring and dont really offer any insight on anything other then your opinions, which should be read why ? I guess its time to move to a new blog that offers information or at least credible opinions.

matthew -

7:07 PM  
Blogger Battering Room said...

Weird. Hot IQs are like a good Hep Alien with a slutty Lane Kim.

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

matthew, are you serious dude? Austin posts once a week. get over it.

8:55 PM  
Anonymous sc said...

*whine whine* we're too indie for college football *whine whine* your posts are too long *whine whine*

seriously people. If you don't like college football, why even read the post? and if you have the attention span of a 10 yeah old who just drank a case of red bull, then don't click on "read more." But stop the pissing and moaning.

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay okay...i called "i will sing you songs" a masterpiece.

let me just clear the air a bit. my comment was intended to be more-or-less tongue-in-cheek. it was ridiculous. i know. i'm sure you are not pretentious and i know you know a lot more (and care much more) about college football than i do...and besides, i kind of like you. i love ryan adams and its great that some other people aren't ashamed of it either.

...alls i'm saying is its pretty hard to be stoked on college football in the seattle area...i was like 8 when the UW huskies SHARED a national title...[the seattle thing also causes a knee-jerk reaction when people talk smack about death cab...they're like hometown heroes that i've been listening to for 7 years]

FURTHERMORE -- give "i will sing you songs" another chance...its so stinking good.

again, my comment (along with most of the intra-web) was never to be taken very seriously. all apologies.

christian powers
tacoma washington

ps. if you want to talk smack about my band, head over to http://www.myspace.com/colonies -- sometimes we listen to death cab. its horrible i promise!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Stu said...

I thought I posted on this last week though it appears I didn't. Had I done so, I would have forgot to mention that that Hot IQs video should be illegal.

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! i just heard some new tracks from the hot iqs...outfreakinstanding! i can't wait for this release...

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seriously hope that you do not really think GM would pay to have their vechicle on the cover of a Sufjan Stevens album. If you do, you need a swift kick to the teeth from the irony boot.

5:47 PM  
Blogger game gold said...

On account of I have latale online gold , I am not afraid of the lonely. At that time I do not know the meaning of it. Later I buy latale gold . If I have no latale money , I will feel very anxious. Why I buy latale online gold , because it gives me such a warm place. I have cheap latale gold .

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^ nice blog!! thanks a lot! ^^

徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 離婚, 離婚,

徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 征信, 征信, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 征信, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信

3:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^ nice blog!! ^@^

徵信, 徵信, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 感情挽回, 婚姻挽回, 挽回婚姻, 挽回感情, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信, 捉姦, 徵信公司, 通姦, 通姦罪, 抓姦, 抓猴, 捉猴, 捉姦, 監聽, 調查跟蹤, 反跟蹤, 外遇問題, 徵信, 捉姦, 女人徵信, 女子徵信, 外遇問題, 女子徵信, 徵信社, 外遇, 徵信公司, 徵信網, 外遇蒐證, 抓姦, 抓猴, 捉猴, 調查跟蹤, 反跟蹤, 感情挽回, 挽回感情, 婚姻挽回, 挽回婚姻, 外遇沖開, 抓姦, 女子徵信, 外遇蒐證, 外遇, 通姦, 通姦罪, 贍養費, 徵信, 徵信社, 抓姦, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信公司, 女人徵信, 外遇

徵信, 徵信網, 徵信社, 徵信網, 外遇, 徵信, 徵信社, 抓姦, 徵信, 女人徵信, 徵信社, 女人徵信社, 外遇, 抓姦, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 女人徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社,

3:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

福~
「朵
語‧,最一件事,就。好,你西.........................................................................................................................................................................................

2:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a new player , you may need some game guides or information to enhance yourself.
holic gold is one of the hardest theme for every class at the beginning . You must have a good way to manage yourholic money.If yor are a lucky guy ,you can earn so many holic online gold by yourself . But if you are a not , I just find a nice way to get cheap holic gold. If you need , you can holic online money at our website . Go to the related page and check the detailed information . Once you have any question , you can connect our customer service at any time .

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

外遇外遇
外遇外遇
外遇外遇
外遇外遇
外遇 外遇
外遇 外遇

外遇 外遇 外遇
外遇 外遇 外遇 外遇
外遇


外遇 外遇
外遇

外遇 外遇
外遇
外遇

外遇 外遇
外遇 外遇 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 ,
外遇 外遇 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇外遇 外遇


外遇 外遇
外遇

外遇 外遇

外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇
劈腿劈腿
劈腿劈腿劈腿
劈腿劈腿劈腿喜帖
囍帖卡片
外遇外遇 外遇 外遇
外遇 外遇
外遇 外遇 外遇 外遇剖析 外遇調查 外遇案例 外遇諮詢 偷情 第三者外遇話題 外遇發洩 感情挽回 徵信社 外遇心態 外遇 通姦 通姦罪 外遇徵信社徵信社外遇 外遇 抓姦徵信協會徵信公司 外遇 徵信 包二奶 跟蹤 監控 徵信 徵信社 徵信 徵信社 徵信社 徵信社 徵信社 徵信 徵信 婚姻 婚前徵信 前科 查址 個人資料 外遇 第三者 徵信社 偵探社 抓姦 偵探社 偵探社婚 偵探社 偵探社
偵探家事服務家事服務家電維修家事服務家事服務家事服務家事服務
家事服務持久持久持久持久持久持久持久離婚
網頁設計徵信社徵信社徵信徵信社外遇離婚協議書
劈腿持久持久
持久持久持久
劈腿剖析徵信徵信社
外遇外遇外遇外遇徵信社
徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社
徵信徵信社徵信徵信
徵信徵信徵信徵信徵信徵信
徵信徵信徵信徵信
徵信徵信徵信
徵信徵信徵信
徵信徵信徵信徵信
徵信徵信社徵信社徵信社
徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社
徵信社

3:11 AM  
Blogger 123456 said...

货架上海货架苏州货架天津货架青岛货架重庆货架仓储货架深圳货架货架公司货架设备南京货架货架厂货架厂家广东货架上海货架公司上海货架厂货架制作货架设计广州货架服装货架北京货架悬臂式货架悬臂货架通廊式货架贯通货架贯通式货架驶入式货架重型仓储货架移动式货架生产货架货架制造货架配件货架加工销售货架浙江货架杭州货架展示货架货架价格深圳货架厂移动货架中型货架重力式货架中量型货架横梁式货架轻型货架轻量型货架广州货架厂托盘货架重型货架重量型货架角钢货架万能角钢货架不锈钢货架精品货架库房货架仓库货架阁楼式货架阁楼货架图书货架音像货架百变货架流利条东莞货架商场货架设备货架货架采购求购货架物流货架线棒货架线棒仓储设备苏州仓储设备仓储设备公司仓储设备有限公司北京仓储设备南京仓储设备物流设备北京物流设备南京物流设备苏州物流设备中国物流设备物流设备公司物流设备有限公司上海物流设备仓储物流设备超市设备超市货架收银台托盘木托盘塑料托盘纸托盘出口托盘上海托盘托盘厂熏蒸托盘深圳托盘叉车托盘广东托盘免熏蒸托盘

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

警安徵信聯合網|徵信|徵信|徵信|徵信|徵信|
|徵信|徵信|徵信|徵信|徵信|
|徵信|徵信|徵信|徵信|徵信|
|徵信|徵信|徵信|徵信|徵信|
|徵信|徵信|徵信|徵信|徵信|
|徵信|徵信|徵信|徵信|

|徵信社|徵信社|徵信社|徵信社|徵信社|
|徵信社|徵信社|徵信社|徵信社|徵信社|
|徵信社|徵信社|徵信社|徵信社|徵信社|
|徵信社|徵信社|徵信社|徵信社|徵信社|
|徵信社|徵信社|徵信社|徵信社|徵信社|
|徵信社|徵信社|徵信社|徵信社|

|外遇|外遇|外遇|外遇|外遇|
|外遇|外遇|外遇|外遇|外遇|
|外遇|外遇|外遇|外遇|外遇|
|外遇|外遇|外遇|外遇|外遇|
|外遇|外遇|外遇|外遇|外遇|
|外遇|外遇|外遇|外遇|

|抓姦|抓姦|抓姦|抓姦|抓姦|
|抓姦|抓姦|抓姦|抓姦|抓姦|
|抓姦|抓姦|抓姦|抓姦|抓姦|
|抓姦|抓姦|抓姦|抓姦|抓姦|
|抓姦|抓姦|抓姦|抓姦|抓姦|
|抓姦|抓姦|抓姦|抓姦|

|偵探|偵探|偵探|偵探|偵探|
|偵探|偵探|偵探|偵探|偵探|
|偵探|偵探|偵探|偵探|偵探|
|偵探|偵探|偵探|偵探|偵探|
|偵探|偵探|偵探|偵探|偵探|
|偵探|偵探|偵探|偵探|

|尋人|尋人|尋人|尋人|尋人|
|尋人|尋人|尋人|尋人|尋人|
|尋人|尋人|尋人|尋人|尋人|
|尋人|尋人|尋人|尋人|尋人|
|尋人|尋人|尋人|尋人|尋人|
|尋人|尋人|尋人|尋人|

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

... ...