GORILLA VS. BEAR has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 08, 2006

beck's the information contest

About the only thing we love more than Beck around here is toys. Coincidentally, to celebrate the release of Beck's new album The Information, Australian artist Beck Wheeler has created some special, extremely limited edition new toys (pictured above). A little Beck on Beck action, get it? Oh shut up, it wasn't my joke.

Moving on, Ms. Wheeler only made 20 of these, and they're pretty rad, and we have one to give away to you, along with a copy of the album. So here's the deal: if you love Beck and toys, leave your favorite Beck song AND your favorite toy in the comments. We'll pick one winner. Here's another shot of your prize:

p.s. I'd recommend checking out Beck Wheeler's site too, she does some amazing work. And for the record my favorite Beck song is currently "High 5 (Rock the Catskills)" and my current favorite toy is the Wii.



from Asthmatic Kitty.com:


Jandek will perform his 7th US concert in Indianapolis on Saturday, December 9, 2006, at the Harrison Center for the Arts (1505 N. Delaware Street, Indianapolis, Indiana).

The evening's performance will feature an instrumental texture unprecedented in the Jandek catalogue, Jazz bass and drums alongside flute and viola. Performers include Lester "Lammy" Johnson of Indianapolis cult soul/funk pioneers Ebony Rhythm Band, local improviser George "Sparky" Smith, Liz Janes (Asthmatic Kitty) and Nathan Vollmar (Vollmar, Half-Handed Cloud).

Show time is 7 pm sharp.

Tickets available in advance of the door at Luna Music, Indianapolis,
and Landlocked Music, Bloomington, or online here.

Bookmark and Share


Blogger SHAN said...

Hello there,
Great contest! Beck Wheeler's really talented.

Favorite Beck Track: Nausea..The live perfomence he did on SNL a while back this season was amazing!

Favorite Toy: What kind of toys are we talking about here? Alright, for the ones I CAN mention..LOL. My nintendo DS, I nerver leave home without it.


4:57 PM  
Blogger w said...

favorite beck song:Guess I'm Doing Fine

favorite toy: Boulder Hill play set. it's a Mask playset (remember that show?!?! See #1 on this list: http://www.retrojunk.com/details_articles/355/

5:09 PM  
Anonymous topomodesto said...

favorite beck song: ship in a bottle

favorite toy: hungry hungry hippos

5:14 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

i'd have to say my favorite beck song would be 'everybody has to learn sometime," from the eternal sunshine soundtrack. i don't know, i guess it's just the song that has the heaviest feelings for me, both reminiscent and emotionally.
i'd say my favorite toy would be be my camoflauge-dressed bunny rabbit, formally known as Sgt. Bunny. he was always quick to lead the other stuffed animals into battles, most of which involved helping me sneak into the kitchen when i was supposed to be asleep.
or moon boots. just the concept of them, actually. i don't think anything ever looked better to any kid than when you had only seen moon boots in commercials, and never in real life.


5:16 PM  
Blogger fkngstpd said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

-Little One

-Super Nintendo Entertainment System

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Ashley said...

Song - Sexx Laws
Toy - Crossfire (you'll get caught up)

5:23 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

favorite beck : nicotine & gravy

favorite toy: my powerbook

5:24 PM  
Blogger fkngstpd said...

Song: Go it alone, super mellow sweetness.

Toy: the Ghostbusters plasma pack. Who couldnt wear that thing and not have fun?

5:26 PM  
Blogger kingdomforavoice said...

Stretch Armstrong was the best toy until you pulled him so much that he broke and that goo oozed out all over the quilt your great grandmother made for you.
Fuckin with my head(Mt Dew Rock) is the best Beck song or anything the Flaming Lips back him up on.

5:39 PM  
Anonymous sean said...

favorite beck track is blackhole off mellow gold.

and my favorite toy was super pickle, which was a stuffed pickle with a cape and legs and arms that i used to swing around above my head when i was a little kid.

5:57 PM  
Blogger P said...

Favorite Song: Peaches & Cream

Favorite Toy: nothin beats a Slinky

6:20 PM  
Blogger Dean Simakis said...

Good contest.

Favorite Beck song: Is and always will be "Beercan," although "Fuckin' with My Head" is next best thing.

Favorite toy: Is Shan's vibrator. Or my iPod.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Favorite Beck Track: Fuckin' With My Head (Mountain Dew Rock)

Favorite Toy: XBox 360

6:36 PM  
Blogger shelby said...

Awesome! I photograph toys while I listen to Beck!

My favorite Beck song is Debra.

My favorite toy is my Crash Dummies Cat that flattens out and has a tire print on it.

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Covert Curiosity said...

My current favorite Beck song is "Farewell Ride."

My favorite toy ever was probably the Dukes of Hazzard Big Wheel I got for Christmas as a little guy.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Nate said...

Song: Deadweight
Toy: Thundertank

7:16 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

Song: I feel silly saying Devil's Haircut.


Just because it's like the Snakes on a Plane of children's toys. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Or at least it did. I don't know where it's gone. Probably to charity.


8:15 PM  
Anonymous Michael T. said...

Best Beck: "Bottle of Blues"

Top Toy: tie between ipod and wii, currently. after all, the wii did pilpher its sleek design from the apple playbooks.

8:33 PM  
Blogger scott said...

Favorite Beck Song --- Soul Suckin Jerk

Favorite Toy --- Dino Riders!!

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Favorite Beck Song: "Clap Hands" Live

Favorite Toy: My old Donatello TMNT action figure.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Brett said...

Fuck, I'm not anonymous. But I do love "Clap Hands" and TMNT.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Mista Hippo said...

Wow that's a tough one. Love Beck, but if I had to pick my favorite song it would be "Lost Cause" because that is the song that really hit me personally and made me view Beck in a different light.
Favorite toy would have to be my Biz Markie doll, just because...well, it's the Biz.

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Jamie said...


Well lately i can't seem to get "cellphone's dead" out of my head. So yes- of late, that ismy favorite beck song.

and my favorite toy is my little brother's beloved wii. Zelda has been our latest obsession. we just completed the forest temple tonight. it was glorious.


11:05 PM  
Blogger vinylrags said...

right now my favorite beck song is blackhole.

favorite toy? hmm...that's almost harder to choose than my favorite beck song. i guess i'll say this small toy mouse i have that's made out of this smooth, soft, pliable substance that eats through anything plastic you set it on. i am in awe of the damage he can do.

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Samuel said...

Hmmmm. My Favorite Beck Song would have to be "Lonesome Tears" off of his Sea Change album. Fantastic!

Favorite Toy: A tough choice, but my ridiculous almalgam of Legos has never let me down.

12:08 AM  
Blogger John said...

Favorite song?
The first song of Beck's I ever heard will probably always be my favorite. I caught him on Sessions at West 54th doing "Debra." It was an amazing rendition, complete with the "James Brown Bridge" where he gets too sad to keep going, is consoled by the band, and then jumps back to life to finish the song.

Favorite toy?
I grew up in an anti-TV house, and we didn't have a lot of money for toys. So we spent a lot of time in the yard. So there's my toy: The yard.

Step inside my Hyundai!


12:12 AM  
Blogger documentaries suck said...

tightes gvb post i've seen yet. totally loaded.

that's my main concern. i'll play the game, too:

fav beck song: forcefield

fav toy: an iron man action figure i had as a a tyke

12:44 AM  
Anonymous Ryan W. Bradley said...

favorite beck: "O Maria" from Mutations

favorite toy: probably the Mighty Mouse figurine my sister bought me last year, it stays on my desk to distract me when I'm writing


1:38 AM  
Blogger documentaries suck said...

whoops. i thought lindsay lohan and jandek shared a post. bummer.

1:49 AM  
Blogger Nathan said...

"Mutations Bonus Track"
Why it's a bonus track I have no idea.

Tickle Me Elmo.

2:45 AM  
Blogger Marcus said...

My favorite Song would be Runners Dial Zero at the moment. And my favorite toy? Anyone in for some lame masturbation jokes? No? Well, it'd be faithful old iBook then, OSX is just a fun thing to play around with, never gets old.


3:34 AM  
Anonymous Jamie C said...

My favourite Beck song has to be his cover of Everybody Learns Sometimes from the Eternal Sunshine Soundtrack.

My favourite toy has to be my spade.

Hours of fun was had with that spade when I was younger.. just digging holes.

..hole after hole after hole.

After dinner my parents would say 'What are you going to do now young Jamie?' and i'd day 'Dig some holes with spade.'

After a few weeks tensions in my house began to rise with the obvious impossibility of mowing the lawn of a garden filled with holes.

My parents argued, there was a trial seperation, I had to see a counsellor.. but I was happy, happy as long as I had my spade.

Then one night my dad made the decision (unbeknownst to me) that spade had to go.

I woke up the next morning, ran down stairs to get to spade, I couldn't wait to get started on a particularly deep hole i'd been working on for days, but when I got to (what I liked to call) Spade's Spot (the spot where I kept Spade) he was nowhere to be found..!?

I searched the house for Spade, nothing.

I searched the garden for Spade, nothing.

Eventually my father came home from work and when I told him in floods of tears about my missing Spade he told me Spade had gone to a better place.
A place where Spades could dig holes all day long with other Spades and the sun was always shining and the soil was always soft and moist.

I knew he was lying.

He buried Spade. Buried him in a hole of his own creation. Buried him alive.

Oh father! Why? Why father?

I will never forgive you father.


So stop asking to see the grandchildren.

4:59 AM  
Anonymous jamie c said...

Don't worry.

I have a new spade now.

5:02 AM  
Anonymous Ty said...

Favorite Beck Song - I Get Lonesome

Favorite Toy - Those cheap plastic toys where you tilt them to get the little metal ball to roll through a maze or some shit. Yeah.. i always enjoyed those.

Also it'd be nice if i win this... I need something rad to give to my friend who's letting me move in with her.

6:11 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

My favorite Beck song is the live rendition of CLAP HANDS, complete with knife, spoon and bowl percussion.

My favorite toy is Darth Tater, mostly because it's fun to say Darth Tater.

6:22 AM  
Blogger Val said...

Oooh! Lovely.

Song? "Devil's Haircut"

Toy? Cranium, the greatest board game. Ever.

8:41 AM  
Blogger jovid said...

Beck song: Jackass

Toy: I still have it! Voltron! All 5 of the cats, made of metal!

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

favorite Beck track: I'd have to say Hollywood Freaks. I'm a sucker for lines like "Norman Schwartzkoff,
Something tells me you want to go home" and "automatic bzooti".

Favorite Toy: marbles that my dad used to play with when he was a kid

-Nickj from MD

9:19 AM  
Blogger Corb said...

Song: The Golden Age from Sea Change always sends tingles even after gobs of listens

Toy: Duncan Butterfly style yo yo

9:54 AM  
Blogger Maxwell said...

favorite beck song: Debra

favorite toy: magna-doodle

10:57 AM  
Blogger Santorio Santorio said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Santorio Santorio said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Santorio Santorio said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:16 AM  
Blogger David said...

my favourite Beck song is "Lazy Flies" from Mutations

and my favourite toy is fun Camera that splashes water instead of taking photos (it works better then you would think)

11:24 AM  
Blogger fwt said...

Favorite song -- Get Real Paid, cause i only ride on executive planes.
Favorite toy -- Right now? Lindsey Lohan. But as a kid I loved that thing that was really just a little wire device and when you tilted it back and forth a wheel would roll to the end and roll back on top and then under agian and never fall off!! Can't remember what it was called but it was ... Magic!!!

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Ryan said...

Favorite Beck Song: Soul Suckin' Jerk/Clap Hands (live)

Favorite Toy: Luke Skywalker Action Figure

( Seriously though, do you like baked goods? Because thats what i'm offering. Home-made cookies or cakes in trade for The Information, and the Beck Wheeler toy. Seriously. )

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Keren said...

Wow, great contest, great prize!

Favorite song: today it's Nicotine and Gravy because I smoked too much, had a steak and come from Israel :)

favorite toy: juggling balls
(until (if\when) I win this contest of course)

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Adam said...

Favorite Beck song: Pay No Mind (Snoozer)- shit rocked all of 8th grade.
Fav toy: WIthout a doubt, GI joe...those were the best

1:03 PM  
Anonymous santorio santorio said...

song: "debra"



He very much likes his lederhosen and eats his sauerkraut with great enjoyment.


1:30 PM  
Blogger Zunayed said...

fav song : we dance alone
fav toy : transformer optimus prime

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Sean said...

Favorite Beck song: Lost Cause
Favorite Toy: Radio Flyer


1:45 PM  
Blogger Trevor12087 said...

Song: Fucking With My Head (Mountain Dew Rock)

Toy: My old ninja turtle action figures.

2:27 PM  
Blogger joshua said...

Favortie Beck song: Lazy flies

Favorite toy:
I was going to say ALF, but that's a toy based on a show. But instead I will say My Pet Monster.
It was so awesome, they made a show after the toy.

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Fishboy said...

Beck is one of the biggest reasons that I started making music. After hearing Odelay, I bought up every album/single/7" I could get my hands on which led me to discover my absolute favorite Beck song, Totally Confused from the Beercan single. It's slow and sincere with a touch of humor and features beautiful back up vocals and strings by Petra Haden Anna Waronker of That Dog. Great song.

One of my favorite and most bizarre toys was from a line of ninja turtle knock offs called "Street Sharks" the one I had was a half human, half killer whale in tight orange jeans and cowboy boots. He was appropriately named "Moby Lick" because of his giant rubber tongue you could twist around with a knob on his back. You could also make him shoot water out of his head!

No joke! Here's a picture:


2:46 PM  
Anonymous moby lick picture said...

oops, maybe this will work

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Peter said...

Hey GvB!

My favourite toy has to be a wooden twinbladed war axe my dad made for me, when I was a kid, obsessed with LoTR (the book, of course!). I was really large and heavy and the blade was painted silver.

My favourite Beck song is Peaches and Cream!

See ya!



4:28 PM  
Anonymous Dave said...

Favorite Beck Track: MTV Makes Me Want to Smoke Crack... shake it 'til you make it

Favorite Toy: When I was five I got a stuffed animal. It was Fievel Mousekewitz from An American Tail.

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Emily M. said...

Favorite beck track: I don't know what it is, but whenever I hear Lost Cause, something inside of me feels - something so overwhelming - so pleasing, that the only conclusion I can come to for feeling pleased at such a sad song is that beck, the King of "go crazy with the cheez whiz," "discount orgies on the dropout buses.." and "let the handcuffs slip off your wrists.." can make me feel such facets of emotions - my idea of a true musician.

Favorite Toy: My Horton Hears a Who stuffed animal from Dr. Seuss that Matt gave me for my birthday!

Thanks, Emilym


5:55 PM  
Anonymous patrick said...

Favorite Beck Song: Rowboat

Favorite New Toy: Nike+ Ipod kit.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Matt Hamm said...

Fav. track: "The Golden Age"

Fav. toy: SKELETOR'S SNAKE MOUNTAIN CASTLE with the distorting/echoing microphone! No question. That thing was awesome...

6:25 PM  
Anonymous joe c. said...

beck song: his cover of "everybody's gotta learn sometime"

toy: wolverine action figure.

7:36 PM  
Anonymous k said...

Favorite Beck Song: Black Tambourine

Favorite toy from my youth: my mom's old set of Lincoln logs

8:12 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Beck song: O Maria
Favorite toy: Bag O Glass

8:26 PM  
Blogger bryan said...

favorite beck song is still "satan gave me a taco".

favorite toy... modulok.

9:05 PM  
Anonymous apes said...

Favorite Beck song: MTV Makes Me Wanna Smoke Crack, this is great cause it was one of his first singles and it came out when MTV was cool.

Favorite Toy: Those fake ice cream cones with the squishy-ball ice cream that pops out when you push the button....I love this toy because it is rediculously unamusing but ice cream is like crack so I still love it

you can reach me at: april_k85@hotmail.com

10:47 PM  
Blogger Loperfido said...

song: Lazy Flies
toy: Battle Beasts!

11:07 PM  
Blogger raivictis said...

Beck song: Asshole
Toy: Diablo the Satanic Chicken action figure

12:50 AM  
Blogger buttersnotches said...

For my favorite Beck song, I have to go with Loser. I can't believe no one else has mentioned it yet; it's such a classic.

Favorite toy was Creepy Crawlers, even though they smelled funny. What can I say, I grew up with 3 boys...

Yours truly,

1:07 AM  
Blogger Sandisoverrated said...

favorite "beck" song:His cover of everybody's gotta learn sometime.

Favorite toy: Millenium Falcon transformer. It transforms into han solo and chewbacca. Best toy ever made.

4:41 AM  
Anonymous a said...

my favorite beck song: hotwax.
my favorite toy: a kickball, for reals though.

8:46 AM  
Blogger rachel said...

my favourite beck song is Sexx Laws.
It's so big band/swing/gospel-y.
and im a self-proclaimed tinker toy collector

10:41 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

favortie toy: teddy ruxbin
favorite beck song: debra

11:09 AM  
Blogger stephen said...

beck song: Ballad of Mexico

toy: books.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous g wizz said...

favourite beck track: novacaine
favourite toy: this was a tough one but i'm gonna go with the Tech Deck (those mini-skateboards... yeah, i had the skatepark thing too)

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Zack E. said...

Favorite Beck song: Debra

Favorite Toy: Play-Doh

12:30 PM  
Blogger rotten milk. said...

favorite beck song:Static/Diamond Bollocks off of mutations

and my favorite toy has got to be: Batman & Robin - The Board Game

12:52 PM  
Blogger mezmorized said...

Beck - Qué Onda Guero

Toy - my custom North skateboard

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Ella said...

Favorite Beck Song: Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime

Favorite Toy: Happy Apple - it's a 60s children's toy by Fischer-Price that one of my favorite local (Minneapolis) jazz groups uses as percussion in some of their songs, and is where their name comes from. It makes a pretty sweet tingly noise.

1:10 PM  
Anonymous jason said...

song: lost cause

toy: van gogh action figure

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Lukas said...

Favorite Song is probably "Deadweight"

toy.. Lincoln Logs

5:39 PM  
Blogger jonathan said...

"Mixed Business", Liono of the Thundercats

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Favorite Beck Song: Soul Suckin' Jerk/Clap Hands (live)

Favorite Toy: Luke Skywalker Action Figure

( Seriously though, do you like baked goods? Because thats what i'm offering. Home-made cookies or cakes in trade for The Information, and the Beck Wheeler toy. Seriously. )


7:16 PM  
Anonymous Ryan said...

added my email and my name:

Favorite Beck Song: Soul Suckin' Jerk/Clap Hands (live)

Favorite Toy: Luke Skywalker Action Figure

( Seriously though, do you like baked goods? Because thats what i'm offering. Home-made cookies or cakes in trade for The Information, and the Beck Wheeler toy. Seriously. )


7:17 PM  
Blogger Thomas said...

Favourite song: Where It's At

Favourite toy: LEGO

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Chris said...

song: he's a mighty good leader.
toy: skeleton.


7:18 AM  
Blogger troy. said...

Soldier Jane
Optimus Prime

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Favourite Beck track for the moment: Cellphone's dead.

Favourite Beck mash-up: soulwax' smaxxlaws (smack my bitch up & sexx laws)

Favourite toy: my airguitar

Have a great week.


8:25 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Added my name & e-mail

Favourite Beck track for the moment: Cellphone's dead.

Favourite Beck mash-up: soulwax' smaxxlaws (smack my bitch up & sexx laws)

Favourite toy: my airguitar

Have a great week.


8:55 AM  
Blogger John said...

Favorite Beck song: Nicotine & Gravy

Favorite toy: Dell Inspiron laptop... this was a tough choice, but of my many toys, this one gets the most use and is the most useful.

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Leor Galil said...

Favorite Beck Song: Lost Cause
Favorite Toy: Nunzilla action figure

1:03 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

Favorite song: Debra (his freakin' vocal range in this song....blowin' the doors off my Hyundai!!)

Favorite Toy: Megatron (robot and a gun? did toys get any better than this in 1985?)

1:37 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Beck - Nobodys Fault But My Own
Toy - Monchhichi

1:39 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

My favorite Beck song has gotta be "Jackass," and my favorite toy is my Archos AV500. Yeah Beck!

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Ben T said...

Favorite Beck song: either Debra or Beercan

Favorite Toy: My girlfriend

BOOYAH! Suck it!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Gregg said...

favorite beck song: Derelict

favorite toy: scrabble

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Ike said...

Song: Novacane

Toy: the one you can have the most fun with is a football...or a frisbee...maybe a basketball... Football, I'm stickin w/ a Football.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

Favorite beck song: Jack ass
Toy: Probably my old skateboard

4:22 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

Favorite Beck song: Beercan.

Favorite toy: BB Gun

6:20 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

"deadweight" and the talking venom toy marvel made in the 90's that said "die spider-man!" and "i want to eat your brains!"


10:03 AM  
Anonymous luther said...

Well, there are a shitload of these, but:

Favorite Beck Song - Hotwax, easily
Favorite Toy - Boss DD-3 Digital Delay Pedal

11:23 AM  
Blogger blake said...

Picking favourite tracks is difficult work. I guess everybody has to learn sometime.

Ever, Lincoln Logs! Hours of fun! But since I just moved and don't have any real toys it's my room mate's cat. Seconds of fun!

3:14 PM  
Blogger Fletcher said...

I checked out Wheeler's site and I'm quickly becoming a fan.

Favorite Beck tune: his cover of "Pink Moon"

Favorite Toy: super soaker

8:09 PM  
Blogger ashley said...

Favorite Beck song...hmmm.
Let me see.
I'm going to go with Debra.
I saw him live last year (passed out at the show, in fact) and him performing Debra, complete with R Kelly 'Trapped in the Closet' rambles definitely turned me into a Debra fan.

I even sing along with the voice.

favorite toy: I used to have a pand puppet that I thought was a cat, so I called it Kiki since I couldn't pronounce kitty.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Aksel said...

Favourite Beck song would probably be Guess I'm Doing Fine.

Favourite toy: my iRiver H340. You can do all sorts of entertaining stuff with it if you install the open-source firmware RockBox

4:46 AM  
Blogger Billy said...

Well I suppose both of mine are influenced by new shineyness because my favorite Beck song of the moment is Dark Star and my favorite toy of the moment is also the Wii.

5:40 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

Favorite Beck Song: Nicotine & Gravy

Favorite Toy: Plastic Toy Soldiers. I really missed playing with them. Those little adventures and battles fought. Young minds are definitely imaginative.

4:06 AM  
Blogger joanne said...

fav Beck song - 'Strange Apperition'

fav toy - 'My Family Tree House' many a happy hour spent getting dad stuck in the tree trunk lift shaft, mum dad and 2.4 children farntic with worry as to why dad had'nt returned home from the office..oh the trauma!!

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They will miss the Metin2 gold and they will try their best to play this game to get the joy. As long as they earn the Metin2 yang they will be happy and they think the game is very interesting. Of course they have to have a lot of Cheap metin2 gold by themselves. Sure, that process of achieving will have its unpleasant and disagreeable aspects.I am lonely so I play the game and Buy metin2 gold to give my friends. They also give me a lot of Cheap metin2 yang while playing the game.

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^ nice blog!! ^@^

徵信, 徵信, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 感情挽回, 婚姻挽回, 挽回婚姻, 挽回感情, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信, 捉姦, 徵信公司, 通姦, 通姦罪, 抓姦, 抓猴, 捉猴, 捉姦, 監聽, 調查跟蹤, 反跟蹤, 外遇問題, 徵信, 捉姦, 女人徵信, 女子徵信, 外遇問題, 女子徵信, 徵信社, 外遇, 徵信公司, 徵信網, 外遇蒐證, 抓姦, 抓猴, 捉猴, 調查跟蹤, 反跟蹤, 感情挽回, 挽回感情, 婚姻挽回, 挽回婚姻, 外遇沖開, 抓姦, 女子徵信, 外遇蒐證, 外遇, 通姦, 通姦罪, 贍養費, 徵信, 徵信社, 抓姦, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信公司, 女人徵信, 外遇

徵信, 徵信網, 徵信社, 徵信網, 外遇, 徵信, 徵信社, 抓姦, 徵信, 女人徵信, 徵信社, 女人徵信社, 外遇, 抓姦, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 女人徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社,

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^ nice blog!! thanks a lot! ^^

徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 離婚, 離婚,

徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 征信, 征信, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 征信, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a new player , you may need some game guides or information to enhance yourself.
gw gold is one of the hardest theme for every class at the beginning . You must have a good way to manage yourGuildWars Gold.If yor are a lucky guy ,you can earn so many Guild Wars Gold by yourself . But if you are a not , I just find a nice way to get GuildWars money. If you need , you can buy cheap gw gold at our website . Go to the related page and check the detailed information . Once you have any question , you can connect our customer service at any time .

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

外遇 外遇
外遇 外遇

外遇 外遇 外遇
外遇 外遇 外遇 外遇

外遇 外遇

外遇 外遇

外遇 外遇
外遇 外遇 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 ,
外遇 外遇 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇外遇 外遇

外遇 外遇

外遇 外遇

外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇
外遇外遇 外遇 外遇
外遇 外遇
外遇 外遇 外遇 外遇剖析 外遇調查 外遇案例 外遇諮詢 偷情 第三者外遇話題 外遇發洩 感情挽回 徵信社 外遇心態 外遇 通姦 通姦罪 外遇徵信社徵信社外遇 外遇 抓姦徵信協會徵信公司 外遇 徵信 包二奶 跟蹤 監控 徵信 徵信社 徵信 徵信社 徵信社 徵信社 徵信社 徵信 徵信 婚姻 婚前徵信 前科 查址 個人資料 外遇 第三者 徵信社 偵探社 抓姦 偵探社 偵探社婚 偵探社 偵探社

5:11 AM  
Blogger 123456 said...


9:22 PM  
Blogger 南區徵信公會 said...







7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

... ...