GORILLA VS. BEAR has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

does it offend you, yeah?

Does It Offend You, Yeah?

Seems like a lot of people are talking about UK electro outfit Does It Offend You, Yeah? I can't decide whether that name is terrible or awesome, but they've been generating numerous (and somewhat accurate) comparisons to Justice, SebastiAn, and Daft Punk. Well my boys over at Good Weather For Airstrikes explain what the fuss is about, and provide two mp3s for you. Highly recommended is "We Are Rockstars," which has an extremely infectious, especially Daft Punk-esque vocoded refrain. Check it here.

Here's a pretty nice little mix Does It Offend You, Yeah? put together for London's XFM, which includes 3 of their own songs, as well as Busta Rhymes, Franz Ferdinand, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs' best song, and more:

Does It Offend You, Yeah? XFM Mix mp3 (63.5 MB)

The Tracklist:

01: Intro 2 Darkside DOES IT OFFEND YOU, YEAH?
02: Ross Ross Ross SEBASTIAN
03: Seconds HUMAN LEAGUE
04: What's Your Name Again BUSY P
05: La Rock VITALIC
06: Battle Royale DOES IT OFFEND YOU, YEAH?
07: Robot Rock (Overdrive Mix) DAFT PUNK
10: The Fallen (Justice Mix) FRANZ FERDINAND
12: 8Bitcoward MYOKO
13: Weird Science DOES IT OFFEND YOU, YEAH?
14: We Are Rockstars DOES IT OFFEND YOU, YEAH?

Bookmark and Share


Anonymous David said...

the band name is terrible...I think

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...pretty high comparision if they are anywhere close to daft punk i would be suprised.

2:43 PM  
Blogger documentaries suck said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:52 PM  
Blogger documentaries suck said...

yeah, horrible name. "i don't think that means what you think it means" is what i would tell them. bad grammar is not cool all of the time.

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post. Check out http://asaltysalute.blogspot.com/

10:46 PM  
Blogger Seyran Dalipovski said...

Is anyone on Ed Banger Records not FIRE.

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ehhhh, not near as good as Daft Punk. The only thing they have in common is that they are both electronic acts that use vocoders.

3:50 PM  
Anonymous James said...

These guys seem really fun. Thanks for the links.

Oh, and the band name is fantastic.

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

think the band name makes more sense if you say it in an over the top british chav accent in a mildly threatening fashion.
like it lots!

12:00 PM  
Anonymous J!M.E said...

check this video that i made from the we are rockstars song
its awesome


5:57 PM  
Anonymous Marshall said...

I love the music, especially "We Are Rockstars". I'm not crazy about the name, but it's not the worst name. I'm a little disappointed they chose "Weird Science" for their upcoming vinyl. Hopefully a "Rockstars" release will follow soon after. Also, kid who said "the only thing they have in common with Daft Punk..." is stupid

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shutup everyone. The name is ‘kin great.

If you don’t rate them have another listen to the intro to robot rock. Absolutely nuts…..

1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seen them live and i cant say that they are brilliant and nice people aswell.
Cant hold one thing against them.
Does It Offend You Yeah? are the Kings Of Reading.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Nena Kubu said...

WE've seen them play a few times now n they are class live
We're playin with them in mansfield on the 26th of Sept

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't beleive your crying about the band names and the name of the tracks instead of praising thing like 'Lets make out' with Seb Grainger from DFA1979....go on youtube and look it up you fools!

5:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with the anonymous who posted at 5.10AM. Who cares about the band name or whatever name. The songs are mega! And please, Daft Punk? Get over it. Give a band a chance. Why does everybody speak of Daft Punk as if they are holier than thou. Please tell me. I've got the albums, I've been to the shows.

9:41 AM  
Anonymous dave said...

I saw this band a few weeks ago and it was one of the best gigs i've been to.

i just hope they don't get burst into the limelight and over played like too many bands that used to be great.

they need to be slowly unveiled upon the world, they will do better

the band name is great.

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the band name is a quote from the office (uk).

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew the dofus kamas from my friends, so I always try my best to earn them more and more to make myself strong. I have never played the game before, at the beginning I did not know what is so I went to kill the monsters with the kamas that I earned with myself in the game. I will duty bound to a friend to help brush the dofus gold together with my friends. I spend a good relationship is then fly to tears. If my levels are very high, I can go to buy dofus kamas more and more and I will not depend on my friends to help me to earn them. I get some cheap kamas as the gifts to encourage me.

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^ nice blog!! ^@^

徵信, 徵信, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 感情挽回, 婚姻挽回, 挽回婚姻, 挽回感情, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信, 捉姦, 徵信公司, 通姦, 通姦罪, 抓姦, 抓猴, 捉猴, 捉姦, 監聽, 調查跟蹤, 反跟蹤, 外遇問題, 徵信, 捉姦, 女人徵信, 女子徵信, 外遇問題, 女子徵信, 徵信社, 外遇, 徵信公司, 徵信網, 外遇蒐證, 抓姦, 抓猴, 捉猴, 調查跟蹤, 反跟蹤, 感情挽回, 挽回感情, 婚姻挽回, 挽回婚姻, 外遇沖開, 抓姦, 女子徵信, 外遇蒐證, 外遇, 通姦, 通姦罪, 贍養費, 徵信, 徵信社, 抓姦, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信公司, 女人徵信, 外遇

徵信, 徵信網, 徵信社, 徵信網, 外遇, 徵信, 徵信社, 抓姦, 徵信, 女人徵信, 徵信社, 女人徵信社, 外遇, 抓姦, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 女人徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社,

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^ nice blog!! thanks a lot! ^^

徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 離婚, 離婚,

徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 征信, 征信, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 征信, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


9:32 AM  
Blogger 123456 said...


9:21 PM  
Blogger 南區徵信公會 said...







7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

... ...