GORILLA VS. BEAR has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 04, 2008

new Chromatics: "house of models"

Slow friday on the internet, but here are a couple of things:

Chromatics have a new demo available for download on their myspace page. "House of Models" is a short instrumental piano piece that'll probably end up as an interlude or an intro to something else, but on a continuous loop it makes for some nice rainy day background music:

Chromatics House of Models (demo)



That's Santogold looking particularly fly as the Fader's new covergirl, and you can download the whole issue for free here. Be sure to check the article on the Paper Route Recordz/Hood Headlinaz dudez that I've posted on a number of times, and whom you'll be hearing a lot more from in 2008.

Hood Headlinaz 'Bama Gettin Money


You can also download the Fader 51 mix, which was mixed by Pocketknife and features tracks from Santogold, Sebastian Tellier, Snoop, and others (full tracklist), here:

Fader 51 mix (52 mb)

Bookmark and Share


Anonymous natalie said...

new Xiu Xiu video just leaked:

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when santogold appeared on the scene I said "this girl works with diplo, hangs with MIA, ie: she is basically Fader's wet dream"

and I was right

11:45 AM  
Blogger Sofiblu said...

Thanks for the heads up, Santogold is oh so fly

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found a friend called Crianhas she helped me so much that one time when I will be stronger and more powerful and get lots of flyff penya. I started to build it up without help and any flyff money, my friend helped a little but I did most of the work. My assist is level 57 and it is getting harder and harder, but my friends who use flyff gold to level me are the greatest. There is one thing and that it is addictive to buy flyff penya. My life as a vagrant began as being hard and lost without knowing but the people and the giant penguin which helped me to get cheap penya to power my assist.

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know the Atlantica online Gold, in the game you need the Atlantica Gold. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to buy Atlantica online Gold, i do not know he spend how much money to buy the Atlantica online money, when i see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the cheap Atlantica online Gold . i also happy with him.

11:57 PM  
Blogger 123456 said...


12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

... ...