GORILLA VS. BEAR has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Radiohead comes to TX

No exact dates or specific venues announced, but Radiohead has confirmed Dallas and Houston dates on their upcoming North American tour. Carry on.

Bookmark and Share


Anonymous Anonymous said...


11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best News ALLLL day!!!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Todd said...



4:30 PM  
Anonymous laura said...

damnit. of course when i move away from houston all the good shows come around.

4:31 PM  
Anonymous rachael said...

best news of my life!!!

4:31 PM  
Anonymous katrina said...

sweet! best news i've heard all day. yay!

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Myles said...

you're goddamn right

4:30 AM  
Blogger Sir said...

i wanna know where it says they will be playing in texas.

are they playing anywhere else in the states?

10:27 AM  
Blogger sophiezine said...

Thank God.

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RADIO HEAD! awesome webcast idea btw. Got me into it pretty hard. always on woozyfly.com looking for other bands playing live!

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I logged into the hotel, I was surprised that I had 1000 habbo credits which is unbelievable. I logged back in 5 minutes later to discover that all my habbo gold has been stolen. It gives you a virtual environment where you can use your imagination to create your own small cartoony world with your own habbo coins and interact with different people. For decorations you actually pay real monry to buy habbo gold in the range of $0.20, it may sound ridiculous. To use Hotel navigator you need to install cheap habbo credits of macromedia shockwave player. There are two types of rooms, public and guest room.

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was very like to play the Rohan online game, in my mind I can gave up all things but I can not gave up the rohan crone, it gave me the courage and the confidence, in the game I was very like to earn the rohan gold, but I also need to buy rohan crone, but the same time I know a website sell the cheap rohan crone, so if you want to buy, I suggest you come here.

12:53 AM  
Blogger 123456 said...


12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

... ...