GORILLA VS. BEAR has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://gorillavsbear.net
and update your bookmarks.



Wednesday, June 11, 2008

albums of 2008 (so far)

As we near the year's halfway point, I thought it'd be cool to ask some of my favorite artists what their favorite records have been so far in '08, regardless of release date. And surprisingly enough, some of them actually replied. I'll probably roll out my own list tomorrow, but first, and far more notably, here are their picks (much thanks to everyone who contributed):

********************************************

Edward Droste, Grizzly Bear:

that's a no brainer for me! beach house, devotion. I've listened to this album since I got it in the fall non stop until now. They rapidly climbed my most played tracks on iTunes to overtake many of my favorite songs. This is the type of music that just grows and ages with each listen in the best way possible. I never tire of it and I'm sure that 10 years down the road I'll appreciate it as much as I do now.

mp3:
beach house :: gila

********************************************

Josephine Olausson, Love Is All:

crap. one album? so hard. i just recently got the health album that i really like. and i like the no age record. and white williams. but my favourite is maybe the vampire weekend one. a lot of my friends seem to have some sort of problem with them, which sort of has forced me to love it even more.

mp3:
vampire weekend :: m79

********************************************

Bradford Cox, Atlas Sound/Deerhunter:

my album of the year so far would be Animal Collective's Water Curses EP. I think its really enigmatic. "Cobwebs" might be my favorite thing I've heard in the past 5 years. The last song sounds great in your bedroom in the late afternoon with the windows open. The most important band of our generation and I mean that with all sincerity.

********************************************

Marissa Nadler:

Lets see, I have been really into listening to Sammi Smith vinyl records that were a gift to me from a friend. I heard her rendition of Kris Kristofferson's "Sunday Morning Coming Down" and ever since then have been really into her. Apparently, she was Johnny Cash's favorite singer. More present records that i have been into are the new el perro del mar, and the new beach house record, which is just so beautiful. I just got the new Efterklang record which is cool. They are this band from Denmark.

video:
sammi smith :: help me make it through the night

********************************************

Wale:

the dream, the roots, bun b, james morrison

********************************************

Noah Lennox, Panda Bear/Animal Collective:

my favorite album this year (so far) is the erykah badu one called new amerykah: part 1 (4th world war). animal collective was in mississippi in january or so and wed watch a lot of vh1 soul when we werent working on something and for a stretch of a couple of days erykah was always on. sometimes it was a video but one time i saw kind of a performance where she was doing a bunch of new songs and i really liked them and i liked the way she performed them a lot. wed see the honey video all the time and i really liked that and im really psyched that its just an added bonus track on the album. all the songs go together well but theyre also all kind of different. theres something strange that i cant quite put my finger on but all the songs go down easy if you know what i mean. the music feels very personal and real and i like that.

video:
Erykah Badu :: Honey

********************************************

Aziz Ansari, Human Giant:

Wolf Parade - At Mount Zoomer. I played my favorite albums of '08 - Wolf Parade, Hercules and Love Affair, Deerhunter, Cut Copy, Portishead, and Lil' Wayne - lightly under a 7 hour Top Chef marathon, and I think I've decided my pick is Wolf Parade. All those albums are amazing and I probably gravitate to the new Wolf Parade, because I've been anticipating it quite a bit. Oh shit! Dale just left out the pork belly UNREFRIGERATED all night and it might screw up Stephanie's chances in the Elimination Challenge. I gotta go. I hope Lisa gets eliminated, I fucking hate her.

mp3:
Wolf Parade :: Language City

********************************************

XXXChange, Spank Rock/Fully Fitted:

i dunno if this is super obvious or what but I've been super into what i've heard of the Lykke Li stuff. the albums not on itunes yet where i get most of my music but i found this one: "I'm Good. I'm Gone" floating around on the internet somewhere. soooooooo good. love the quality of the recording/production too! you can actually hear the room!

also on the subject of girls with cool accents:

http://www.myspace.com/mysoko

her whole thing feels a little twee but her cover of the teenagers "love no" is awesome.

mp3:
Lykke Li :: Dance Dance Dance

********************************************

Frankie Rose, Vivian Girls:

my favorite so far this year is Thee oh sees new album - The Masters bedroom is worth spending a night in... I think its solid. The last couple of records were good but this one is the most cohesive... I cant stop listening to it.

mp3:
thee oh sees :: ghost in the trees

********************************************

Annie Clark, St. Vincent:

Man Man's Rabbit Habbits. man, man man own psychosexual dirtdance this album. I love this band...I saw them at coachella and they had b boy painted drums. So cool in my book.

mp3:
man man :: top drawer

********************************************

Diplo:

santogold, black lips, jon dahlback, carter 3 (not really), al green - lay it down

********************************************

David Metcalf, Bodies of Water:

According to my itunes play count, the record I have listened to the most recently (in the 2 months since I re-installed itunes) is j.j. cale's "5." This is an old record, but a very good one. This guy is "laid back." As far as 2008 records go, I say the Hercules and Love Affair record because it is exciting. I was initially excited about it because I like Antony, but what kept me excited were the really nuanced beats and production. I also like the Dodos' record. I first heard them at a show in SF that we played with them, and they were fun and captivating. It's a great surprise to hear music you really enjoy played live prior to hearing recordings of it.

mp3:
Hercules & Love Affair :: Hercules Theme

********************************************

Bethany, Pocahaunted:

Vivian Girls, self titled. The songs are so fucking catchy that literally after I listen to them, I am singing them for days. And my dad once told me that you know a song is a hit if it gets stuck in your head. The song "Tell the World" is like the best thing I've heard since the Ronettes "I Wish I Never Saw The Sunshine." I think they're amazing women, making really fun music. and their harmonies, oh god their harmonies.

i guess as far as 2007 goes--"graduate" by kanye west. kind of fucking amazing. i guess you could count this, because literally i JUST heard this album in it's entirety like a week ago. that song "flashing lights" is fucking perfect. AND "champion" samples Steely Dan, so dude...seriously.

and then--gotta shout out to my favorite man of all time, my dream husband--the boss. I think that "Magic" is what you'd expect from Bruce at this age, but I still loved it. "Girls in Their Summer Clothes" is about to be the anthem of my summer. This album is no "Greetings from Asbury Park," but it does the trick, and I'm really proud of my man...

mp3:
Vivian Girls :: Tell the World

********************************************

Josh Block, White Denim:

I really love the new Spiritualized record a lot, but it hasn't had enough time to sink in for me to call it my most listened to record this year. With that in mind, The George Jones Box Set "She Thinks I Still Care" that came out in November of 07 (practically 08 for me) has been in heavy rotation in the player right next to Robert Wyatt's "Comicopera" that came out one month before it. Both records are just my speed.

video:
George Jones :: She Thinks I Still Care

********************************************

Evan Mast, RATATAT:

my favorite so far is easily springwater's self titled. its an early 70s instrumental album made by a guy named phil cordell in his home studio. loads of guitar layers and beautiful melodies. apparently one of the tracks was a top 5 hit in the UK. somebody recommended this to me saying that it sounded like the 70s version of ratatat - and i have to admit, there's actually a pretty strong resemblance in some ways. its amazing that i'm only discovering this record now.

video:
springwater :: i will return

********************************************

Jared Van Fleet, Voxtrot/Sparrow House:

there is an album i've been listening to a lot this year, but i guess it's not new for most people... townes van zandt's our mother the mountain. for me, van zandt's songs, performances, and production all reach their apex at the same time with this record. the result is a sound that is at once dark and hopeful, orchestrated and minimal, bitter and sweet. of the lesser-known tracks, check out "second lover's song". also, thanks to whoever accidentally left this in my car a few months ago.

********************************************

Pablo Díaz-Reixa, El Guincho:

my favorite album so far from 2008 is Escuela de Zebras by Joe Crepúsculo. It is a guy from Barcelona who writes amazing lyrics and sings in a very particular way over really good backing tracks made of synths, keyboards, rythm machines and sometimes, guitars. It's brilliant. From old stuff I've been enjoying Totó La Momposina a lot, the first 2 MC Solaar records and listening back again and again to Cinema Transcendental by Caetano Veloso. I saw Animal Collective play last weekend at Primavera Sound and their new songs are SO GOOD. They sounded so perfect and how they sync the lights with the sound, the best. Not also the new songs, but the way they played old stuff that was really clever and inspiring too. The Dirty Projectors were really good too. Beautiful guitar sounds. Also I've been listening a lot to a Mad Decent cumbia podcast, some pretty awesome tunes in it. And The Ruby Suns record too, can't wait to see them play live cause I missed them at SXSW. I don't know, that is all I can remember from last weeks.

Bookmark and Share

56 comments:

Anonymous James said...

Holy crap...

6:47 AM  
Blogger SARAHSPY said...

what a great idea. i love this post!!

8:28 AM  
Anonymous benny said...

this post is my favorite. bomb.

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Tumbledore said...

Diplo is a douche. Why is Aziz Ansari on this list, do his comedic chops give him musical insight or are you trying to be cool? Pleasantly surprised by all the Vivian Girls love.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shit, I be fuckin' to all these!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Town Hag said...

this blog has gotten sooooo good as of late!
Inclusion of pocahaunted and vivian girls is awesome!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

This is a great post! :D

But... why was Animal Collective in Mississippi? When? Where? Why didn't they play any shows? Haha! :P

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i caught that too, heather, and then i remembered something avey posted last fall:

"The recording studio return happens "early next year," and while we can't yet forecast just what will come out of it, know that Animal Collective "are excited about it and that yes, we are trying to record near the beach!"

beach in mississippi, perhaps?

3:01 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Why did everybody neglect THIRD????

Its definitely in a 2 way tie w/ Devotion for me.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Lyle said...

This is great, thanks!!

4:12 PM  
Anonymous sausage said...

these are all spot on. love that badu, too.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Scott Bateman said...

While I do adore the Erykah Badu album (when is "Real Thing" going to get an official release???), the album from the first half of 2008 that I'm really partial to is Thao Nguyen's "We Brave Bee Stings And All."

And I think my #1 album for the second half of the year is already here: Opeth's "Watershed" is huge; their best album yet (which is saying a lot). Very few Cookie Monster vocals this time, and their best amalgam of acoustic, prog and death-metal yet (hell, one song has a funky electric piano solo!).

And yeah, Portishead should be getting more respect, too. That's a monster album.

Will check out Vivian Girls now, based on this post.

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"man man own psychosexual dirtdance this album. I love this band...I saw them at coachella and they had b boy painted drums. "

Can someone please translate into English?

5:38 PM  
Blogger Tacim said...

Excellent post lovely!

and my favs..

Beach House - Devotion
Xiu Xiu - Women as Lovers
Hercules & Love Affair - Hercules & Love Affair
Goldfrapp - Seventh Tree
Joan as Police Woman - To Survive
Magnetic Fields - Distortion
Pattern Is Movement - All Together
R.E.M. - Accelerate
Santogold - Santogold
Martha Wainwright - I Know You're Married But I've Got Feelings Too
Sparks - Exotic Creatures of the Deep
Matmos - Supreme Balloon
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!!
Duffy - Rockferry
Bonnie "Prince" Billy - Lie Down In The Light
Wolf Parade - At Mount Zoomer
Sam Sparro - Sam Sparro

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Party Heat "Yuma" said...

Howlin' Rain "Magnificient Fiend"
Chuck Prophet "Soap and Water"
Derby "Posters Fade"
Derek White and the Monophobics "s/t"
Hartwell & the Dead Dreams "s/t"
The Mae Shi "Hlllyh"
the Moonrats "various demos"
The Soda Pop Kids "Teen Bop Dream"
Thailand "The Remote Controller Absorbs the Place"

7:36 PM  
Anonymous k said...

Vivian Girls aren't influenced by Darger.. .?

8:16 PM  
Blogger sn said...

I fucking hate Lisa as well.

um...Cut Copy, Hercules & Love Affair, and Lykke Li.

8:18 PM  
Anonymous AL B. Sure said...

i just took a crack at Vivian Girls. wanted to check out the hoopla. hmmm. well, i gotta say that it sounds pretty cool. my issue is that they're not that over the top, oh my god, you gotta hear this type of situation. yes-yes, the 60's reverb vocal/amp stomp is resurging, but this isnt groundbreaking. In the Red is the perfect label for them, but they could easily have landed on Norton or Crpyt too. i'm not trying to rain on any parade here....but do yourself a favor and dig deep in the crates of the back catalogs of Crypt, Sympathy, Norton, or Estrus- then you'll realize why these girls bought a 4-track and added lots of flashy reverby vocals and geetars

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Jeptha said...

What about Buck's Jetski? No one likes that monster?

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear xxxchange,

please remix that Lykke Li song immediately. Thanks

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anthony said...

Yes, I agree, great post. Loved reading what everyone is listening to!

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jesus. what a lean year its been, apparently.

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear indie stars,

It's called a shift key.

Nice picks though.

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Ronatron said...

Wow this is an insanely long list. But it's great to get started halfway through the year. It'll be interesting to see what people will say when the year is finally over. Maybe there will be more great albums to come and this list will have to be changed around.

2:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i couldn't believe when dale left out the pork belly. what an idiot.

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Sara said...

Awesome post! It's always awesome to find out what artists you love are into musically. I especially love that Annie Clark loves Man Man :D

9:30 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Good job, Chris.
At first, I thought it was douchey of Evan from Ratatat to pick an old 70's album as his fave of '08, but that song is amazing. I've never heard of Springwater! They're on eMusic, so I'ma go buy that jawn right now.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Kiptok said...

Comedians have the worst music taste

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

08'=amazing year for music

1-ANE BRUN
2-lykke li
3-foals
thoughs are thw owns that really stand out

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kiptok you're a real dumb kid

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's bad enough we got to endure the year end lists in december, so why in june? on road trips i never stop half way through and think 'man what's been the highlight so far."

just saying, we aren't there yet.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

you don't have to endure anything, just don't read it. seems simple enough to avoid

1:05 PM  
Anonymous road trip said...

anon, pathetic comment and even worse analogy.

for example, it's perfectly reasonable to say that you liked the badlands midway through a cross country road trip. happens all the time without reproach, i'm sure.

i'm also quite sure you've never been on a road trip.

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Heather said...

Recording an album in Mississippi is a possible, and I know of several recording studios, but none on the coast. There may be some there, but after Hurricane Katrina the Mississippi Gulf Coast was largely destroyed. The beaches are also full of junk and you can't go in them in most places... but it's certainly a possibility! I wish I knew the answer! :P

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a.c. recorded @ sweet tea in oxford, ms. yes an album.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

great post, chriz

10:53 PM  
Blogger dc said...

aziz is right on...lisa fucking sucks.

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Heather said...

At Sweet Tea... nice! Well why didn't the do a show at Proud Larry's? Or the big amphitheater in Southhaven? Grr.... haha :P

8:30 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

LOL!

El Guincho: "I saw Animal Collective play last weekend at Primavera Sound and their new songs are SO GOOD."

I wonder if Brother Sport just seemed rrreally familiar to him. Maybe he'll sue 'em!

(nuttin' but love for AC and the Guinch, but I thought that was a hilarious thing for him to say, considering 3 of his songs have bits which sound seriously like BroSport to me)

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is anyone else upset that Lisa and Richard ended basically tied for second? In no way should she have the satisfaction of believing that she was equal to Richard, a better Chef and person. Stephanie should have won though.

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Requiem shows up so many cool pictures that got me thinking a lot. And I really mean that a lot of requiem gold is very important and required. First off is not taken some requiem lant of book Requiem. Some requiem money will well enough chatting better go and write this book. In Requiem, there is blood, Monsters, blood, bigger monsters, and yes, more blood and need cheap requiem lant. You know what that requiem online gold means; there are factions, races changing sides, and all out war.

7:25 PM  
Blogger blog said...

This is the latest and hottest ghd styler ever. If you need a ghd hair straighteners, this is a must buyghd hair straighteners,cheap ghd hair straighteners,pink ghd hair straightenersghd straightenerspink ghd hair straightenersComme vous pouvez le voir, il s'agit d'une paire de chaussures shox classique . Si vous souhaitez poursuivre la mode, nike shox NZ sont votre meilleu…nike tnCette paire de Nike Shox Torch est chaud en maintenant la demande.nike chaussures
tn chaussures

3:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^ nice blog!! ^@^

徵信, 徵信, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 感情挽回, 婚姻挽回, 挽回婚姻, 挽回感情, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信, 捉姦, 徵信公司, 通姦, 通姦罪, 抓姦, 抓猴, 捉猴, 捉姦, 監聽, 調查跟蹤, 反跟蹤, 外遇問題, 徵信, 捉姦, 女人徵信, 女子徵信, 外遇問題, 女子徵信, 徵信社, 外遇, 徵信公司, 徵信網, 外遇蒐證, 抓姦, 抓猴, 捉猴, 調查跟蹤, 反跟蹤, 感情挽回, 挽回感情, 婚姻挽回, 挽回婚姻, 外遇沖開, 抓姦, 女子徵信, 外遇蒐證, 外遇, 通姦, 通姦罪, 贍養費, 徵信, 徵信社, 抓姦, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信公司, 女人徵信, 外遇

徵信, 徵信網, 徵信社, 徵信網, 外遇, 徵信, 徵信社, 抓姦, 徵信, 女人徵信, 徵信社, 女人徵信社, 外遇, 抓姦, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 女人徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社,

1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^ nice blog!! thanks a lot! ^^

徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 離婚, 離婚,

徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 征信, 征信, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 征信, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信

1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know that in the game the requiem lant is very important, because the requiem gold can let you level quickly up, in the game you can by the cheap requiem lant then become more and more popular players, so if you want to buy requiem lant, you can come here.

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

福~
「朵
語‧,最一件事,就。好,你西.............................................................................................................
.....

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

外遇外遇
外遇外遇
外遇外遇
外遇外遇
外遇 外遇
外遇 外遇

外遇 外遇 外遇
外遇 外遇 外遇 外遇
外遇


外遇 外遇
外遇

外遇 外遇
外遇
外遇

外遇 外遇
外遇 外遇 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 ,
外遇 外遇 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇外遇 外遇


外遇 外遇
外遇

外遇 外遇

外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇 , 外遇
劈腿劈腿
劈腿劈腿劈腿
劈腿劈腿劈腿喜帖
囍帖卡片
外遇外遇 外遇 外遇
外遇 外遇
外遇 外遇 外遇 外遇剖析 外遇調查 外遇案例 外遇諮詢 偷情 第三者外遇話題 外遇發洩 感情挽回 徵信社 外遇心態 外遇 通姦 通姦罪 外遇徵信社徵信社外遇 外遇 抓姦徵信協會徵信公司 外遇 徵信 包二奶 跟蹤 監控 徵信 徵信社 徵信 徵信社 徵信社 徵信社 徵信社 徵信 徵信 婚姻 婚前徵信 前科 查址 個人資料 外遇 第三者 徵信社 偵探社 抓姦 偵探社 偵探社婚 偵探社 偵探社
偵探家事服務家事服務家電維修家事服務家事服務家事服務家事服務
家事服務持久持久持久持久持久持久持久離婚
網頁設計徵信社徵信社徵信徵信社外遇離婚協議書
劈腿持久持久
持久持久持久
劈腿剖析徵信徵信社
外遇外遇外遇外遇徵信社
徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社
徵信徵信社徵信徵信
徵信徵信徵信徵信徵信徵信
徵信徵信徵信徵信
徵信徵信徵信
徵信徵信徵信
徵信徵信徵信徵信
徵信徵信社徵信社徵信社
徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社
徵信社

10:50 PM  
Blogger designerhandbagsshop.us said...

http://www.designerhandbagsshop.us is the sale of cheap handbags stores,including cheap bags,gucci handbags

and cheap purses,cheap handbags,cheap purses and so on.
http://www.designerhandbagsshop.us/
http://www.nbpal.com/
http://www.gobuy365.com

4:07 AM  
Blogger 娃娃 said...

百家乐 轮盘 21点 德州扑克 百家乐系统 真人娱乐场 百家乐足球德州扑克 电子游戏 英格兰超级联赛 德国甲组联赛 意大利甲组联赛西班牙甲组联赛法国甲组联赛欧冠杯 英超 足球比分 足球彩票 体育彩票 即时比分 免費a片 a片 免費av 色情影片 情色 情色網 色情網站 色情 成人網成人圖片成人影片 18成人 av av女優 avav女優 情慾 走光 做愛 sex H漫 情色 情趣用品 情色 a片 a片 成人網站 成人影片 情趣用品 情趣用品アダルトアダルト アダルトサイト アダルトサイト 情趣用品

9:20 PM  
Blogger 娃娃 said...

搬家 搬家服務 搬家保障 搬家網 搬家估價 徵信 徵信的意義 徵信服務 徵信報導 徵信問答 徵信知識最好的婚禮佈置,婚禮佈置花園感官花園婚禮佈置婚禮佈置最新消息,婚禮佈置專業多元化,為你量身定作完美婚禮佈置,完美的婚禮佈置請來感官花園。婚禮佈置時間雙休請來電預約,婚禮佈置周五正常營業。婚禮佈置地點遼寧街,婚禮佈置聯絡方式電話。婚禮佈置訂購方式,婚禮佈置請提前兩天通知,婚禮佈置請先完成付款及傳真或郵件傳送匯款單。婚禮佈置免費外送價格,婚禮佈置請參考列表。酒店經紀 酒店經紀 班服配件 團體服配件 團體服 班服 團體服 班服 團體服 班服配件 團體服配件 團體服 班服 團體服 班服 團體服 室內設計公司室內設計公司室內設計公司

9:20 PM  
Anonymous wsty said...

www.eshooes.com .
www.pumafr.com.
www.myshoess.com.

www.eshooes.com .
www.pumafr.com.
www.myshoess.com.
[url=http://www.pumafr.com]puma shoes[/url]
[url=http://www.eshooes.com]chaussures puma[/url]
[url=http://www.myshoess.com]nike air max ltd[/url]

1:30 AM  
Blogger kiloi said...

nike tnEnter the necessary language translation, up to 200 bytes winter, moves frequently in Chinanike chaussures showing that the deep strategy of the Chinese market. Harvard Business School, tn chaussures according to the relevant survey data show that in recent years the Chinese market three brands, Adidas, mens clothingpolo shirts Li Ning market share at 21 percent, respectively, 20%, 17%. The brand is first-line to three lines of urban competition for mutual penetration. Side of theworld,announced layoffs, while China's large-scale facilities fists. The sporting goods giant Nike's every move in the winter will be fully exposed its strategy. Years later, the Nike, Inc. announced the world's Fan

10:03 PM  
Blogger kiloi said...

cheap polos
polo shirts
ralph lauren polo shirtssport shoes
ugg boots
puma shoes
chaussures pumamp4
trade chinalacoste polo shirts
chaussure puma femmewedding dressestennis racket
cheap handbags

10:03 PM  
Blogger kiloi said...

HAIR STRAIGHTENERS
ED HARDY SHIRTS
HAIR STRAIGHTENERS
MENSCLOTHING mans clothing
cheap ugg boots
converse shoes
wedding dresses
wholesale polo shirts
brand clothingcheap clothing
clothes sportspolos shirtair shoesair shoesed hardy clothinged hardy clothing
英文推广

10:04 PM  
Blogger bing shen said...

handbags Louis Vuitton Vuitton  handbags Balenciaga Balenciaga  Bally handbags Bottega Veneta handbags Cartier handbags Chanel handbags Chloe handbags Christian Dior handbags Coach handbags Dolce Gabanna handbags

8:27 PM  
Blogger valves said...

I had never see a blog batter than this blog, I like this blog very very much.By the way, do you like my products: sanitary valve, street lights, street lighting, street lamps, ball valves, butterfly valves, butterfly valve handles, check valves, sanitary fittings, butterfly valve handles, butterfly valve handles, solar street lights, street light, valve manufacturer, butterfly valve handles, street lamp, solar street light, ball valve, butterfly valve handles, butterfly valve, check valve, butterfly valve handles

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

... ...