GORILLA VS. BEAR has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

feist x grizzly bear

One of the best songs from the upcoming Dark Was the Night charity comp, in which Feist dusts off an old Grizzly Bear tune. Ed Droste Twitters: " Never thought one of the first songs I wrote over 4 years ago would get the Feist treatment..." Take a listen below (via widget):


Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share


Anonymous Anonymous said...

My only complaint is that it ends so soon. I have listened to it a good 10 times. Love it lots. Makes me swoon and think about girls that have dumped me (in a cathartic way) ...I think....

9:01 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

it is way toooo short!

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Danny said...

Wow, what a great tune, I can't wait till this comes out, the whole comp looks great.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Clayton Drake said...

I can't believe Ed Droste's only been writing music for four years. Guess I'm going to have to start trying harder.

1:05 PM  
Anonymous nikitagale said...

beautiful song. i'm loving this collaborative musical wave everyone's been catching lately.

10:38 PM  
Blogger haizee said...

this is fantastic. thanks for the heads-up...

4:10 AM  
Blogger Bianca said...

Everything Feist touches turns to gold...:)

8:35 PM  
Blogger yueyue said...

When I logged into the hotel, I was surprised that I had 1000 habbo credits which is unbelievable. I logged back in 5 minutes later to discover that all my habbo gold has been stolen. It gives you a virtual environment where you can use your imagination to create your own small cartoony world with your own habbo coins and interact with different people. For decorations you actually pay real monry to buy habbo gold in the range of $0.20, it may sound ridiculous. To use Hotel navigator you need to install cheap habbo credits of macromedia shockwave player. There are two types of rooms, public and guest room.

12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is easy to control and pick up more all kinds of latale online gold and weapons or equipment which were dropped by those monsters. You will experience a wide range of attack and strikingly gorgeous combat effects with your own latale gold. You can also freely customize your character by equipping cool armors and weapons which those you must first have need to buy latale online gold and then you can have them. There is no doubt La Tale and its very cheap latale gold will attract female gamer and as well as young gamer eyeballs. You see my problem is that I do not what class is good or fun to play without any more necessary latale money.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

... ...