GORILLA VS. BEAR has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://gorillavsbear.net
and update your bookmarks.



Tuesday, January 27, 2009

follow the golden fox



The Golden Filter will make their North American live debut this Friday, January 30, at NYC's Le Poisson Rouge. Friction NYC is presenting the show, and they've hooked us up with two pairs of tickets to give away to you guys. Email us at gorillavsbearcontests@gmail.com to enter, and I'll pick two winners on Friday morning. Before you enter, please try to make sure you are at least 21, live in NYC, and/or plan on going to the show if you win. Thanks.

mp3:
the golden filter :: solid gold
peter bjorn & john :: lay it down (the golden filter remix)

*******************



*******************

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Blogger Brett said...

The Golden Filter is playing the night before in Baltimore.

Check bmoremusic and Sonar's site.

11:56 AM  
Blogger yueyue said...

The Requiem shows up so many cool pictures that got me thinking a lot. And I really mean that a lot of requiem gold is very important and required. First off is not taken some requiem lant of book Requiem. Some requiem money will well enough chatting better go and write this book. In Requiem, there is blood, Monsters, blood, bigger monsters, and yes, more blood and need cheap requiem lant. You know what that requiem online gold means; there are factions, races changing sides, and all out war.

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I begin to play this Seal Online game, I first go to buy seal online cegel to buy some my favorite and beautiful clothes to dress up my character. I have spent cheap seal cegel to buy my favorite cloth. I mean we have anime and some necessary seal online cegel based games that do not look really kid dish. Though I will admit with my own seal cegel I went crazy on leveling with DECO. Some of the skills that we can use our sealonline cegel to improve to look amazing, and are fun to just watch honestly.

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

... ...