GORILLA VS. BEAR has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://gorillavsbear.net
and update your bookmarks.



Wednesday, January 14, 2009

love everlasting



K Records recently sent over the stunning new 12" from Jeremy Jay, which is officially due out next week on the label. There's sort of an uncomfortable, almost melancholic nostalgia that haunts "Love Everlasting," which 20jfg already nailed in typically uncanny fashion (complete with John Maus and Johnny Jewel references), and which I imagine will be evident to anyone that grew up in the '80s. Jay definitely wants you to dance, but he also probably wants you to feel pretty bummed about it.

mp3:
jeremy jay :: love everlasting

Jeremy Jay has a lot going on in the coming months, including some dates in Europe with Deerhunter and a few shows at SXSW in March. The Love Everlasting 12" will be out January 20 on K Recs, with his new Slow Dance LP to follow on March 24.

*******************

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

8 comments:

Anonymous Teddy said...

that glasses ad with the girl in the bikini on the left of every post is really distracting me from the content...

am i alone?

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

teddy u gay?

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Aaron said...

At least it's not Jeremy Jay fashioning the latest AA glasses and intimates...then you'd be really distracted.

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually i did last months ad

5:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sick of that stupid ad. other AA ads are way more distracting, in a good way.

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no way that is the most distracting ad i've ever seen

8:58 PM  
Blogger yueyue said...

Two years passed, I still remembered the scene of fighting against wolves in Tir Chonaill with friends, sharing fruit which was got by our mabinogi gold around a fire, fishing in a clean pond. Players will have five seconds freezed to make their own preparation, when the fight beings, win or lose, it depends on your own cheap mabinogi. Here is some mabinogi money I took months ago; I was the guy wielding a thick sword. And I know it is rude enough to beat a woman. But, we can use some mabinogi online gold to edit some dates in the setup menu to change the clothes we wear. As a kind of fantastic online game, I think Mabinogi is more similar to comic and need to buy mabinogi gold.

12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will get a beautiful cloth which in the game if we want to need the beautiful cloth, we can use our own Scions Of Fate gold to buy. The one I owned on my character is one of my friends sent to me the necessary SOF gold. Sometimes we can share the trophy as the necessary Scions Of Fate money together, and we do quest together. I do not have enough confidence and cheap SOF gold about my weak memory. First I have to buy sof gold to improve my pet which I have a lovely leopard in this game.

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

... ...