GORILLA VS. BEAR has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

new sxsw 2009 showcasing bands list

It's long. This isn't the final list -- there are a few bands playing our day party that aren't on it -- but it's probably pretty close. Some highlights that weren't on the last official list include Gang Gang Dance, Ducktails, Pocahaunted, Beach House, HEALTH, Anti-Pop Consortium, J. Tillman, Alela Diane, Handsome Furs, Fight Bite, Grizzly Bear(!), and a ton more.

handsome furs :: i'm confused


Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share


Blogger Bryant said...

Beach House was one of the bands that were announced first (when they released about a dozen acts a few months ago)...

Can't believe Grizzly Bear: that show will be packed.

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The O's - nice!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Ian France said...

Totally SICK lineup, wish I could go.

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here We Go Magic. YESSSSS

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy SHit @ Grizzly Bear. I wont be there, but I wish I was.

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Superb mix of acts. Looking forward to SandiThom too.

5:41 PM  
Blogger birkley3030 said...

Who's gonna score Grizzly Bear for their day party?

6:39 PM  
Blogger yueyue said...

These 2 spells will make you pretty much rohan crone invincible with nearly no need for potting. For your PVP you are gonna need to rely on your ability to maximize your Rapid Lock spell and be able to use your rohan gold to Health to mana spell efficiently. They problem for a typical Dekan Sage build is to not supply the rohan online crone needed to sustain these spells. Mana guard is where this build is going to shine and make you pretty much rohan money invincible for 60 seconds which is more than enough time to dispatch most classes in PVP. Rohan is cool so far, much easier than most free games without any rohan online gold that starts spazzes on you.

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will get a beautiful cloth which in the game if we want to need the beautiful cloth, we can use our own Scions Of Fate gold to buy. The one I owned on my character is one of my friends sent to me the necessary SOF gold. Sometimes we can share the trophy as the necessary Scions Of Fate money together, and we do quest together. I do not have enough confidence and cheap SOF gold about my weak memory. First I have to buy sof gold to improve my pet which I have a lovely leopard in this game.

8:00 PM  
Blogger kidrobottt said...

I just saw HEALTH play with Pictureplane last night in Tucson and recorded it. Here's the audio for their full set and Pictureplane's as well.


6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

... ...