GORILLA VS. BEAR has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 05, 2009

weak 4 me + sirius blog radio

Our weekly Sirius XM Blog Radio show airs today at noon Eastern (and again at midnight) on the new Sirius XMU. This week's episode features new music from Dum Dum Girls, Raekwon, Black Dice, the Golden Filter, and Nite Jewel, who just announced the release date for her awesome full-length debut. Good Evening comes out via Human Ear Records on March 17. She also announced a few assorted live dates with Glass Candy, Grouper, and Dum Dum Girls, as well as a very special SXSW show on March 20.

nite jewel ::weak 4 me


You can listen to Sirius/XM Blog Radio online with a free trial here. Check this week's playlist + some mp3s after the jump...


gorilla vs. bear blog radio :: thursday, feb. 5

1. animal collective :: in the flowers
2. the zombies :: leave me be
3. arthur russell :: close my eyes
4. the shivers :: beauty
5. memory cassette :: body in the water
6. dum dum girls :: dream away life
7. dum dum girls :: hey sis
8. crystal stilts :: the dazzled
9. vivian girls :: tell the world
10. black dice :: glazin
11. raekwon :: ooh wu (feat. ghostface and method man)
12. ghostface killah :: buck 50
13. spank rock :: put that pussy on me (diplo tonite remix)
14. the golden filter :: hide me
15. VEGA :: well known pleasures
16. lykke li :: dance dance dance
17. white denim :: paint silver gold
18. love is all :: ageing has never been his friend
19. wavves :: so bored
20. nite jewel :: weak 4 me
21. glass candy :: geto boys
22. ariel pink's haunted grafitti :: can't hear my eyes
23. vivian girls :: never see me again
24. grouper :: false horizon
25. fight bite :: swissex lover
26. amanaz :: khala my friend
27. grizzly bear :: colorado
28. fever ray :: keep the streets empty for me
29. j dilla :: walkinonit (phaseone remix)
30. j dilla :: last donut of the night


Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share


Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's that band the shivers. they sound good - real good. post more of their songs.

12:45 PM  
Blogger boomboomclap said...

aw shit, forgot about the shivers. Meant to check them out. They are good indeed.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Great stuff as usual though I'm kinda getting sick of Fight Bite.

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man that shivers song is really old. i remember listening to it years ago, but it was the only song of theirs ive ever heard.

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man this sirius playlist thing is getting annoying. Can you just rip the set and offer it as an mp3?

5:46 PM  
Blogger Zay said...

wow. that j dilla track is great!

7:22 PM  
OpenID kadoogan said...

Thanks for playing the Spank Rock Diplo remix today. I was driving around in a really crappy mood and then that track came on and I had a hop in my step for the rest of the morning.

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Rap Music said...

I liked this ... good beats

1:11 PM  
Blogger yueyue said...

I found a friend called Crianhas she helped me so much that one time when I will be stronger and more powerful and get lots of flyff penya. I started to build it up without help and any flyff money, my friend helped a little but I did most of the work. My assist is level 57 and it is getting harder and harder, but my friends who use flyff gold to level me are the greatest. There is one thing and that it is addictive to buy flyff penya. My life as a vagrant began as being hard and lost without knowing but the people and the giant penguin which helped me to get cheap penya to power my assist.

12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do not need any skills and more necessary rohan crone for a regular attack, but it still looks like you are using a skill. The armors and weapons which we can use our own rohan gold to buy our favorite is looking very nice. In some places you can not understand what you are doing and sometimes you did not know why and where need to spend the expensive and more rohan online crone. You can bring your own rohan money to buy Still Scroll from shop and use it on someone who you think might use bots in game. If he is confirmed to use bots later, you will get 3 equipments and some rohan online gold from him.

8:06 PM  
Blogger . said...

酒店喝酒,禮服店,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,制服店,便服店,鋼琴酒吧,兼差,酒店兼差,酒店打工,伴唱小姐,暑假打工,酒店上班,日式酒店,舞廳,ktv酒店,酒店,酒店公關,酒店小姐,理容院,日領,龍亨,學生兼差,酒店兼差,酒店上班,酒店打工,禮服酒店,禮服店,酒店小姐,酒店兼差,寒暑假打工,酒店小姐,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,寒暑假打工,酒店小姐,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,寒暑假打工,酒店小姐,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,寒暑假打工,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,寒暑假打工,酒店小姐,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店兼差,寒暑假打工,酒店小姐,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,寒暑假打工,酒店小姐,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,打工,酒店小姐,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,寒暑假打工,酒店小姐,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,寒暑假打工,酒店小姐,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,寒暑假打工,酒店小姐,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,寒暑假打工,酒店小姐,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,寒暑假打工,酒店小姐,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,寒暑假打工,酒店小姐,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,寒暑假打工,酒店小姐,經紀 彩色爆米花,經紀人 彩色爆米花,酒店傳播,酒店經紀 彩色爆米花,爆米花,童裝,童裝拍賣,童裝大盤,童裝寄賣,童裝批貨,酒店,酒店,童裝切貨,酒店,GAP童裝,酒店,酒店 ,禮服店 , 酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,寒暑假打工,招待所,酒店小姐,酒店兼差,寒暑假打工,酒店上班,暑假打工,酒店公關,酒店兼職,酒店經紀,

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

... ...