GORILLA VS. BEAR has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 13, 2009

mp3: fever ray x studio

I leave you for the weekend with this outstanding version of Fever Ray's "When I Grow Up," reworked by Lissvik of Swedish balearic duo Studio. I mentioned it briefly last week, but now we've got the mp3 clear to post for your weekend. Probably my favorite remix of the year so far; the children's playground samples and panpipes lend a nice eerie, slightly unsettling feel, as if Karin needed it:

fever ray :: when i grow up (version by lissvik)


Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share


Anonymous Gorillan said...

awesome! (and look out for the new vivian girls singel)

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Björnen said...

Mmm, makes you proud to be from Sweden, long live queen Silvia.

4:30 PM  
Blogger wet my mouth said...

unf. thank you.

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

... ...