GORILLA VS. BEAR has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://gorillavsbear.net
and update your bookmarks.



Monday, May 11, 2009

can't hear my eyes

Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti confirms they're still weird as hell on this performance of their excellent Hall & Oates-ian latest single, "Can't Hear My Eyes."

[via Pitchfork's A>D>D series]



mp3:
ariel pink's haunted graffiti :: can't hear my eyes

**********



In other news, the band has a new tour-only limited 7" called Cooler Cat (pictured above) that they'll be selling on their upcoming European tour. Here's a track from that:

mp3:
ariel pink's haunted graffiti :: phantasthma

**********

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Blogger Dodge said...

More here : Ariel Pink interviewed & new song.

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

outstanding.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Get A Hud said...

christ why haven't i listened to this before! this is my kind of shite!
thaaaaaanks! x

2:38 PM  
Anonymous matt said...

that video is not "can't hear my eyes." the mp3 is however.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

um, it was when i posted it yesterday morning...looks like it got moved when pitchfork updated the code. now "flashback" is part I, and "can't hear my eyes" is part II. anyway, i just updated it, should be the right clip now.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

... ...