GORILLA VS. BEAR has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://gorillavsbear.net
and update your bookmarks.



Wednesday, June 03, 2009

memory cassette x friend



Memory Cassette's debut 7" EP Call & Response is out this month as a co-release between the great Acephale Records (home of SALEM, CFCF, & Air France) and the Tough Alliance's Sincerely Yours label. There are some stellar remixes coming too, from the likes of Weird Tapes, CFCF, Sail A Whale, and others, including this tropical version from Friend in 320 kbps, courtesy of Acephale:

mp3:
memory cassette :: last one awake (Friend version)

Pre-order the limited 7" (500 copies) now from Acephale before it inevitably sells out.

***********

elsewhere:



Phoenix remix of the day: another band-approved take on "1901"; the title on this one is pretty self-explanatory:

mp3:
phoenix :: 1901 (pete herrs symphonic remix)

***********

Congrats to Grizzly Bear!

***********

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In re the symphonic remix of 1901...eh...its no Scala & Kolacny Brothers or anything, but I guess worth a listen for the sophiscated among us.

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally un-related: I am coming down to Dallas from Arkansas for the Animal Collective show and I need to get rid of two tickets. My friends flaked! If you guys know any potential buyers, let me know at janevill@ualr.edu I'm going to put them on Craigslist too, so act fast. I WILL NOT upcharge. I will hand deliver them.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Imelectric said...

phoenix all the waaay! dig your blog, btw. it's my 1st time visit:) good time.

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Leni said...

terrible remix. just terrible

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

... ...