GORILLA VS. BEAR has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://gorillavsbear.net
and update your bookmarks.



Thursday, July 02, 2009

blog radio on sirius/xm

Our weekly Sirius XM Blog Radio show airs today at noon Eastern (and again at midnight) on Sirius XMU. This week's episode features brand new music from jj, Pearl Harbour, the Flaming Lips, White Denim, Erykah Badu + the Roots, the Smith Westerns, and more. You can listen online with a free trial here. Check this week's playlist + some mp3s after the jump...

******************

gorilla vs. bear blog radio :: july 2

1. neon indian :: mind, drips
2. the flaming lips :: silver trembling hands
3. white denim :: syncn
4. pearl harbour :: lost @ sea
5. pearl harbour :: sunburn
6. ganglians :: valient brave
7. best coast :: sun was high (so was i)
8. erykah badu & the roots :: i wanna be where you are (mj cover)
9. michael jackson :: maria (you were the only one)
10. j dilla :: time: the donut of the heart
11. white denim :: regina holding hands
12. hole class :: this mirror's a window
13. the bitters :: can you keep a secret?
14. smith westerns :: diamond boys
15. air france :: GBG belongs to us
16. the golden filter :: hide me
17. st. vincent :: laughing with a mouth of blood
18. france gall :: poupee de cire, poupee de son
19. woods :: rain on
20. smith westerns :: be my girl
21. grass widow :: to where
22. wavves :: no hope kids
23. raekwon :: wu ooh
24. pariah :: detroit falls
25. mos def :: supermagic
26. kria brekkan :: bee xlaura
27. animal collective :: daily routine
28. the big pink :: velvet
29. cass mccombs :: you saved my life
30. broadcast :: colour me in
31. yeah yeah yeahs :: y control
32. jj :: ecstacy

*************

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you mention twitter too much. are they paying you?

12:20 PM  
Blogger LiquidHeaven said...

Velvet destroys me. One of my favorite songs of the year. Very much looking forward to the full length.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Erykah Badu Mp3. The second I heard it I knew I needed to have it! I didn't even know it exsisted till tonight's XMU session. Thanks

12:01 AM  
Blogger parkereloise said...

hey yah! ckechout indielines.blogspot.com
minimalist blog a featuring lyrics which are half from cool indie bands and half from crazyartists that pop into my head.. we love you ♥

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I just wanted to tell you that your Sirius broadcast and your website have given me endless hours of new great music that I would never have known about. I have purchased quite a lot of songs and Albums thanks to you.

I would really like to hear more new music from these bands along with others that never get radio time, instead of the same couple of songs per band that seem to get played to death on Sirius every 3 hours. Keep it fresh!

Thank you!!!!

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

... ...