GORILLA VS. BEAR has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://gorillavsbear.net
and update your bookmarks.



Monday, August 17, 2009

girl in love



These kids absolutely killed it in Dallas the other night, and were even joined by their new best friends Girls for a rousing, set-closing version of "Be My Girl," which happens to be the a-side from the group's limited (300 copies) new UK single on Transparent Records. Pick up the 7" here now or ebay it later, and download the whole thing, courtesy of Transparent, below:

mp3:
smith westerns :: be my girl
smith westerns :: girl in love

*********

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

10 comments:

Blogger Doublebanker said...

Gave Be My Girl a listen...I like the gritty sound!

__
Interested in a GifAway?

10:13 AM  
Anonymous sloweducation said...

totally jealous. saw them here in NYC @ webster hall, no be my girl w/ Girls though. kids filled up webster hall pretty well. was really impressed, cant wait fr them to come back to town and play some smaller venues. might be two of my favorite new bands.

10:41 AM  
Blogger DV said...

12 bucks is a little pricey but I ordered one. I think I like Girl in Love more so than Be My Girl, but either way it's great stuff

12:42 PM  
Blogger The Splinters said...

just bought their 12"! i can't wait for it to arrive. smith westerns rule.

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Kaley said...

Can't wait for my copy to arrive, but wish there was a non-album b-side. Oh well, they're both amazing songs. And I'm glad to see they're still aping famous album covers.

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kaley are you a real girl?

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Kaley said...

I am not. I'm a real guy, with a girls name (though I joke that it's the masculine spelling when I introduce myself).

4:52 PM  
Anonymous eric said...

LOL

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

three GIRLS videos on paradeofflesh.com

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

薬剤師 求人
水 通販
初音ミク
seo
看板 製作
ソフト開発
日本ITブログポータルサイ
CrazyTalk
CloneDVD
似顔絵ウェルカムボード
エアコンリフレッシュ

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

... ...