GORILLA VS. BEAR has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 21, 2009

neon indian, harlem, + others added to Fun Fun Fun Fest lineup

Fun Fun Fun Fest has announced a few more additions to its already stellar 2009 lineup, including both Alan Palomo-helmed projects (Neon Indian + VEGA), Fucked Up, Harlem, Yeasayer, Kid Sister, and more. These groups join Death, GZA, Health, Atlas Sound, King Khan & BBQ Show, and many more on the '09 bill. More additions coming next week...

neon indian :: 6669 (i don't know if you know)
VEGA :: no reasons
harlem :: south of france
atlas sound :: walkabout



On the heels of nostalgia-inducing, always-on-repeat jams "Feel It All Around" and "Hold Out," the Fader brings us another dreamy new track from Washed Out. This one will appear on his limited upcoming High Times cassette on Mirror Universe:

washed out :: belong


Flying Lotus' "Auntie's Lock," now with strings! The final chapter of FlyLo's L.A. EP 3x3 is out now on limited 12" via Warp:

flying lotus :: auntie's lock (feat. Life Force Trio)


Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share


Blogger Joseph said...

Just when you thought the FFF Fest line-up couldn't get any better, geeez. I will kill myself if i miss this.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Dmitri said...

Great post! Im digging every one of those songs.

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope the Neon Indian bro gets to find/replace his gear

[necessary comment]

8:18 PM  
Blogger Meredith said...

lots of excitement

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Hank W. said...

I always think of these bands as being fruit of the same tree... The electric rock pop apple tree

I think these guys qualify as the leaves though


I don't know If thats an insult or a complement... Weird

3:04 AM  
Anonymous navenism said...

yo, don't kill yourself, Jo.

dis washed out's got a heck of reggae inflections.

6:30 PM  
Anonymous JC Mason said...

I'm late to the party.
I wish I'd discovered Atlas Sound at the beginning of the summer.
Better now than never.

11:28 PM  
Anonymous JC said...

I now noticed it's new material from Atlas Sound? So maybe I wasn't really late, but I still feel late because I feel like I should have been enjoying the new songs at the beginning of the summer anyways, whatever.
Great Post.

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, great job as usual with the blog, but just to let you and regina spektors people know, i'm never going to buy an album of hers ever ever ever because of how annoying that fu$^%ing banner is.

kisses and hugs,


p.s. my final fantasy video is absolutely kick ass, you should have posted it, jerk

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Hank, good tip on THE EFFENS last.fm page

if you like these bands you will dig them

2:30 AM  
Blogger ricky mcrickinston said...

I hear Danzig is coming back to play Fun Fun Fun Fest. If that happens my face will explode all over my pants and the people around me.

3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

... ...