GORILLA VS. BEAR has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://gorillavsbear.net
and update your bookmarks.



Tuesday, October 20, 2009

mp3: new Memory Tapes | "walk me home"



New 17-minute opus + score for your Halloween festivities/nightmares, from the prolific Memory Tapes: his "love letter to the art of horror movie scoring," "Walk Me Home." So rad:

mp3:
memory tapes :: walk me home

[via weird tapes via arawa.fm]

*********

Labels: , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

Blogger Black Holy said...

this made my halloweiner hard

10:50 AM  
Blogger Sour Grapes by AMLW said...

Why?
http://www.allmylittlewordsonline.com

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MemTapes rules. black holy's comment = lame

11:56 AM  
Blogger Daniel said...

this is soo good

dan
deftjams

2:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE this!!! How can I get this so I can have it always?

2:55 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

right click/save as

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

... ...