GORILLA VS. BEAR has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://gorillavsbear.net
and update your bookmarks.



Monday, November 23, 2009

Panda Bear discusses new solo album, film



"The rhythms are really basic and kind of raw and simple and are electronic. It's not live instrumentation, I’ve been playing guitar but I feed it through the same thing that the sequences are on. It’s a very electronic sound and very voice heavy. A simple arrangement of drums, the guitar and singing. Really there are only two or three elements to every song. It’s pretty raw sounding for better for worse...The tone is a lot darker (than Person Pitch) and it sounds sort of dramatic or romantic to me. But I’m in still in the thick of the thing so it’s really tough to be objective at this point. So I have no idea, but hopefully people like it. I hope its good."

Read more at Pedestrian.

listen:
Animal Collective :: I Think I Can (from Fall Be Kind)


*******

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

10 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

does anyone know when this'll be out?

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

March 2 is the rumor

9:47 PM  
Blogger Maw said...

Great song! complex as always

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Will said...

I hope the new material sounds like "I Think I Can"

8:37 AM  
Blogger Nate said...

Run us through your day... I'll get up and I'll either make myself a sweet coffee or make an instant one if I'm feeling really lazy. Then I'll do a bunch of emails and internet stuff for an hour or two. Then I'll have lunch with my wife then go to the studio to work for four hours then I'll come home and pick my daughter up from school, give her a bath. Then my wife gets home and we'll make dinner, have dinner, then we'll hang out with my daughter, put her to bed, then my wife and I will hang out and then she'll go to bed, then I'll hang out and go to bed.

HES SO CHILL OH MY GOD

10:00 AM  
Anonymous WhyWouldIWantBro said...

hey man what's your problem
don't you know that i don't belong to you
it's hard and hard enough
to keep it up when everything is so new

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolz

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Billy Ocean said...

Sounds exactly like my typical day

11:02 AM  
Blogger Brady said...

he left out "smoke a bowl every hour"

7:18 PM  
Blogger preacher bear said...

Brady is brilliant.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

... ...