GORILLA VS. BEAR has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 15, 2010

panda bear :: live in lisbon | February 13


Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share


Anonymous Anonymous said...

and now for something completely different.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Vinnie Massimino said...


4:35 PM  
Blogger Bezzi said...

Awesome music, awful show.

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


5:15 PM  
Anonymous Richie said...

The NYCTaper recording from a couple of weeks ago is probably the best source for those new Panda Bear songs.

6:12 PM  
Blogger Chris said...


6:29 PM  
Blogger gasosa said...

it was a cool show. i enjoyed a lot the new songs.


6:54 AM  
Blogger JoaoPQ said...

Haha, didn't know my videos were posted here. Thank you for putting them here! I love your blog and it was kind of a surprise to find my videos here.

12:43 PM  
Blogger JoaoPQ said...

Unfortunately, I don't have anymore footage I can share, because I couldn't film more during the show.
By the way, I've also wrote about the gig on my blog.

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not sure how anyone could find these songs "awesome"

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh that felt nice

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot the third video of Surfer's hymn: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTCRYdKvzA4

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

... ...