GORILLA VS. BEAR has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

new jj :: "I Know"

Listen to "I Know," the vinyl-only bonus track from jj's new jj nº 3 LP, out now on Secretly Canadian:


Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share


Blogger AVR said...

sweet, sweet jj. the new album is golden magic. we compiled some of the best jj-related videos here:

although i think they've all been posted on gvsb at one time or another...

7:34 PM  
Blogger Luke M said...

I kind of wish I hadn't listened to this, because it would have been such a pleasant surprise when I finally got the vinyl. Love this band, love the new record.

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

interests: sweden, drugs, hot chicks

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

... ...