GORILLA VS. BEAR has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

mp3: dum dum girls | "pay for me"

Download two free songs from Dum Dum Girls, including I Will Be standout "Bhang Bhang, I'm a Burnout," as well as their contribution to the Record Store Day exclusive split 7" with Male Bonding, "Pay for Me."



dum dum girls :: jail la la
male bonding :: franklin


Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share


Anonymous amelamusic said...

"la la la la la" Lovin this track... Thanks for the downloads!

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Knife Wives said...

I've been searching for a blog like this for so long.... Shelved straight into my Reader! Thanks for sharing!

7:51 PM  
Anonymous new songs 2010 said...

loving the dum dum girls.. was a cool 5 minute break. thx.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

... ...