GORILLA VS. BEAR has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 07, 2010

mp3: mountain man | "soft skin"

mountain man :: soft skin

Taken from Made the Harbor, out July 20 in the U.S.



Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share


Anonymous Robert said...

Hey Chris

this is from the Underwater Peoples label right?

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Robert said...

wait found my answer. Any work on the UPs EP release?

11:26 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Really digging this band!

11:59 AM  
Blogger K said...

robert, this is from underwater peoples' twitter: "Mountain Man 10"'s finally arrived today!!! Ordering details coming verry verry sooon!!! http://tweetphoto.com/20525362"

easily my favourite 'new' label. can't wait for that family portrait 12"

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Amela said...

I'm lovin this band!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Jonathon Moxon said...

I'm really not digging this band.

Though I'm sure something will happen to make me retract this statement in about a month's time.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

... ...